[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't even find regular, good quality mugs on Amazon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2015-12-29+at+12.13.24).jpg (285 KB, 1670x923) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-29+at+12.13.24).jpg
285 KB, 1670x923
I can't even find regular, good quality mugs on Amazon. Look at this junk...

Anyone order any mugs off Amazon that you find particularly nice? I have a bunch of oblong and odd shaped cups that are just kind of stupid (arts and craft store, storm trooper, Boston terrier mug) and I'm looking for something a little more traditional but can't find anything really nice just with the search here.
>>
I would recommend just looking around your local supermarkets / Good Will-esque shops. The shipping cost of mugs generally doesn't make it worth it online unless you find something you really like.
>>
>>7212559
I'm just bound by Amazon credits is all, plus their shipping isn't a by weight thing.
>>
>>7212538
Try aliexpress.
>>
File: finger.png (8 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
finger.png
8 KB, 604x608
Tell me about it man
I asked my parents to buy me some mugs for christmas, and specified they buy me nice mugs, probably with a nature pattern such as flowers or a butterfly.

I opened 4 mugs on christmas day.

One that said 'Twat' on the bottom
One that had a picture of fucking pac man
One that was in the shape of a Terminator
And one that was custom printed by my dad to show him pissing in the other 3 mugs

Why does nobody make real mugs these days?
>>
>>7212786
That last one. Holy crap. My sides.
>>
>>7212786
>one that was custom printed by my dad to show him pissing in the other 3 mugs
Your dad sounds like a really funny guy.
>>
>>7212800
he isn't
>>
>>7212786
Our dads must work at the same place because this sounds alot like my gift
>>
>>7212786
>not liking a pac man mug
do you even wakka?
>>
are you fucking serious OP? Just fucking go to Target or Walmart and get some normal mugs. Jesus do kids today know that you can buy things from physical stores, and that you don't have to buy everything from the internet?
>>
>>7212538
Stop shilling amazon, check out your local thrift store. You can find interesting things at those places.
>>
File: 4c-186-mugs.jpg (18 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4c-186-mugs.jpg
18 KB, 300x100
Mugs
>>
File: mug of hope.jpg (12 KB, 411x382) Image search: [Google]
mug of hope.jpg
12 KB, 411x382
Why does it matter? It's just a cup to hold a hot beverage.
>>
>>7213023
>>7213018
I only have amazon money!!!!

>>7213040
Cause drinking out of a First Order helmet is not comfortable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.