[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ordering eggs cooked well done >doesn't eat pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
>ordering eggs cooked well done
>doesn't eat pizza crust

What other things do only little kids do?
>>
>using ketchup on anything

Grow the fuck up
>>
>complain about the way other people eat food
>>
>>7212339
/thread
most of you are reddit tier children
>>
>>7212333
I've eaten soft-boiled only when I was teen.
>>
>>7212333

>going to a buffet and only eating the fries and pizza
>Even at a Chinese buffet
>>
>>7212407
More like things autists do
>>
>>7212339

I could care less how people prefer their food, but people wasting food in general makes me angry.
>>
>>7212562
You would really dislike me, fggt
>>
>using bacon
>ever
>>
>>7212333
Eating those dinosaur-shaped nuggets

Picking the veggies out of something like a casserole or stir fry

Complaining about food served to them as a guest
>>
>>7212677
>Complaining about food served to them as a guest
>you have to enjoy the host's cooking no matter how shitty
>>
>eat everything but the edges of poptarts
>>
>Order hamburgers and hot dogs everywhere.
>>
>>7212333
well done steak
squirming at the "blood"
being unadventurous (unless it's seafood)
ketchup
whining like a little bitch when something contains something they don't like
>>
>>7212562
>could care less

Into the trash you go.
>>
>>7212818
It's a joke right? Americans don't actually use the phrase 'could care less' synonymously with 'couldn't care less'?
>>
>>7212836
some people do. despite what it may seem at first they are not opposites and both could contextually mean that you care very little.
>>
File: blastshield3.jpg (40 KB, 264x175) Image search: [Google]
blastshield3.jpg
40 KB, 264x175
>>7212333
>What other things do only little kids do?

pretend their parents aren't total fools
pretend not to see amazing trips
>>
>>7212333
Order chicken nuger and chip at a seafod resturant
>>
>dip french fries in baked/mashed potatoes
>>
>Accidentally the whole thing
Little fuckers never finish anything
>>
>>7212333
little kids
>pasta, buttered
>chicken
>rice
>bread
>oreos
>doritos
>milk
>nesquik
>pizza, no crust
>no vegetables
>bananas

[spoiler]no that's not my 20 year old friend's diet[/spoiler]
>>
>>7212818
i could care less what you think desu
>>
eating nuggets from mcdonalds
>>
File: laffin fam.png (20 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
laffin fam.png
20 KB, 120x120
>pretending to like crust because it makes you seem more mature
>>
>>7213033
Or you're just not autistic and can recognize good flavor.
>>
>>7213033
>>7213049

Crust is shit unless it's stuffed desu I only eat it when I'm drunk
>>
>>7212333
Is that some St. Louis-style?
>>
>>7213033
How shitty is the pizza you're eating that the crust doesn't taste good?

Maybe I should rephrase: how shitty is the pizza you're eating that the crust is large enough to matter?
>>
>>7213033
>wasting food
richfag pls leave
>>
>>7212562
what the fuck does eggs cooked well done have to do with wasting food? Unless you are one of those assclowns like the steak purists that insist that if you cook it wrong, you are literally wasting it.
>>
File: sanjuro4.jpg (42 KB, 467x442) Image search: [Google]
sanjuro4.jpg
42 KB, 467x442
>>7212801
>complains about ketchup
>unironically says: "whining like a little bitch when something contains something they don't like"
>>
>>7213205
I'm pretty sure it is
Reminds me of how Cecil Whittakers' pizza looks, only a lot more square
>>
>>7212889
Saying "I could care less" means that you care at least a little. That's it. It doesn't say that you only care a little, or that you don't care a lot. It's so devoid of meaningful information that it's ridiculous to say.
>>
>>7212997
>complaining about extra food
>letting kids go off and be little shits without finishing their meal for them and making them sit and wait and watch you eat it
It's the food equivalent to rubbing a dog's nose in it's own piss puddle
>>
>>7213011
If you are saying that as the entire diet of someone then yea thats childish.

If you are saying these foods are inherently childish then...What?
>>
>>7213033
But....I love a good crispy Thin crust...

And if the Thicker ones are made of good bread then that's absolutely delicious too.

That said if the crust in question is shit then frankly the pizza you are eating is probably shit too.
>>
>>7213011
>pizza, no crust
What if they're saving the crust so the next time they make pizza they can have crust stuffed into the crust for double the crust.
>>
>>7212801
>You ONLY can be unadventurous if it matches my tastes
Really, anon?
>>
Every complaint I hear about particular foods from you guys is from perfect foods.
You guys complain about ketchup and yet it's frankly a perfected sauce. Heinz literally nailed it with their recipe and everything/anything that deviates from it is simply inferior.
Same with chicken nuggets. The only thing that's wrong with them is the fact that they're so unassuming and simple.

I don't even get why /ck/ is so snobbish lately. You guys don't even cook anymore, you don't experiment.
At least /fit/ produces some mild celebrities from time to time but when was the last time some famous chef said: "what really inspired my craft was /ck/".
You guys fucking suck now. Give up.
>>
>>7213552
They're not. It's just what restaurants usually put in the children's menu.
>>
>>7213655
I've found that mixing a jar of mayo with tomato sauce makes for a tastier and healthier alternative for ketchup.
>>
>>7213667
>healthier
How so?
>tastier
Lacks the acidity of the vinegar. Heinz ketchup has a perfect amount of umami to sour taste that should be in every dressing.
>>
>>7213655
Try one with less sugar for a while then go back to heinz. It will seem disgustingly sweet in comparison.
>>
>>7213619
I think it was meant more as a being cautious with seafood because it can easily fuck your shit up, not as a "fuck seafood"
>>
>>7213025
That's actually a very sweet thing to say, anon
>>
>>7213033
>not asking for a little tomato sauce to dip your crust in
If the restaurant declines then 0/10 would not eat again desu senpai
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.