[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here honestly drinks and uses skim milk and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: FIS4KA9FZQ1G4SB.MEDIUM[1].jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FIS4KA9FZQ1G4SB.MEDIUM[1].jpg
22 KB, 500x500
Who here honestly drinks and uses skim milk and why?
>>
>>7212165
Retards.

If I actually do need skim milk for a recipe, due to its texture, I'll just mix a small amount of powdered milk into water. Certainly not paying for a jug of the shit.

I have a female friend who likes Skinny Russians (White Russian made with skim). I do this and she never notices the difference.
>>
it has even less of a reason to exist than soy "milk"

and that has 0 reason to exist
>>
>>7212165
In my area, I could see the really poor people flocking to skim because it's like 50 cents cheaper per gallon than whole and 2%, probably because nobody wants it.

I tried it quite a while ago, for about two weeks, out of morbid curiosity. It wasn't worth it. It'll never be worth it.
>>
File: byrne_dairy-cows-n-choco_milk.jpg (403 KB, 1545x500) Image search: [Google]
byrne_dairy-cows-n-choco_milk.jpg
403 KB, 1545x500
>>7212165
Unless it's chocolate milk I just don't drink milk anymore then it's only a few times a year, but when I was a little kid I'd get some skim once in a while just because it was different. It doesn't taste bad or anything, it's just different.
>>
Retards is the only answer. There is literally no reason for it.
>>
>>7212165
Here in the UK skim milk is like twice as popular as whole milk. They don't sell half-and-half either.

Skim milk isn't too bad but whole is overall better. If you're health conscious I guess skim would be the better choice.
>>
What retards drink milk to begin with?

Are you such a little bitch you need some cow semen to get you going?
>>
>>7212458
>milk is for retards
I bet you love cheese
>>
>>7212461
Oh yeah, how could I forget that Cheese and Milk are literally interchangeable

Everyone drinks a nice warm cup of melted cheese before going to bed

I could literally kick your ass
>>
>>7212165
I drink it because it tastes better when really cold.
Also read it helps with high blood pressure
>>
File: Babby Frog.gif (184 KB, 120x89) Image search: [Google]
Babby Frog.gif
184 KB, 120x89
>>7212458
>>7212472
>Babby's first troll
>>>/trash/
>>
>>7212458

Did your father jerk off into a glass for you each morning or something? Normal people don't associate milk and cum like that.
>>
>>7212508
Kek dood
>>
File: 139947958066.gif (1 MB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
139947958066.gif
1 MB, 350x191
>>7212472
>I could literally kick your ass
>>
Saturated fat is bad for you.
>>
I prefer the taste.

Why? Should I stop liking things you don't like?
>>
>>7212446
Semi skimmed is super popular but blue full skimmed
>>
File: FN1287.gif (3 MB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
FN1287.gif
3 MB, 420x420
>>7212522
kek, I only drink powered skim milk and it still seems thick. But muh whole proteins.
>>
I have a Brita pitcher that I put my milk through after I buy it and keep the gallon in the pitcher
>>
>>7212251
You make light of the work of all those poor soy farmers, out there at the crack of dawn milkin the soy tiddies. For shame, anon. It's hard work! And you have to have such tiny fingers.
>>
>>7212587
Living is bad for you. It has a 100% mortality rate.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.