[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ham.jpg (261 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
ham.jpg
261 KB, 680x1020
What to do with a ham?

Me mum made me a ham to take back home with me after the holidays and it's in the fridge now, cold and I'm not sure what to do with it besides make sandwiches? What else can you eat with a cold slow cooked ham?
>>
Chop some up and put it in an omelette or pan fry some slices to go with breakfast.

Or add some to a salad.
>>
>>7212080

Chop up half a slice and make a ham and cheese omelet.
>>
>>7212080
fried rice, potato + ham soup, chili with cubed ham, chicken ham & swiss caserole, etc
>>
>>7212080
>mum

Muslim detected
>>
>>7212097
muslims don't eat ham you dumb fuck. though you're confusing muslim for brits. but that's understandable considering the uk is gonna have a muslim majority population by the turn of the century
>>
>>7212143
I'm Muslim and I bless all my hams before purchasing. as salamu alaykum my friend
>>
>>7212097
>ham
>muslim
Cretin.
>>
>>7212080
Use it for a casserole. Probably egg noodles, cubed ham, cheddar, cream of chicken soup, and some broccoli.
>>
File: xuTrmKW.png (674 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
xuTrmKW.png
674 KB, 800x533
>>7212213
>>
>>7212143
America is 62% white and this figure is falling.
>2020
>59%
>United States of Jamal
>>
>>7212265
Whites still control everything. When we don't just enjoy those minority scholarships.
>>
>>7212080
If you still have the bone and pieces you can make split pea soup. I just did.
>>
>>7212080

Most of my uses of a ham involve frying. That can be done with a cooked ham or a raw ham.

I often keep a ham in the refrigerator for two to four weeks and slice what I need as I go.

Suggestions:

* Slice the ham thin and fry. Eat on a plate as part of a normal meal or put into sandwiches.

Cut a medium slice, cut into cubes, and fry. While frying fix a package of pork flavored ramen noodles, drain the liquid, add the flavor packet, and stir in the pieces of ham. Top with whatever you wish -- I like chopped green onions. (This is what I had for supper tonight).

While cooking field peas on the stove top, about 15 minutes before done, add in some cubes of ham. These go really good with mashed potatoes and gravy.

Cut a thin slice of ham, cut into pieces, and fry. Break eggs into a bowl and mix with a bowl and add pepper. When the ham is ready, stir them into eggs. Reduce the heat on the pan and pour the eggs and ham into the pan and fry it. When done, pour into one or more flour tortillas, add hot sauce to your taste, and fold into burritos.

Slice thin, cut into pieces, and add to a salad made with lettuce, green onions, cucumber slices, boiled egg slices, and radishes. Add dressing and top with sunflower seed kernels. I make entire meals out of this.

Cut into cubes and stir fry with Chinese vegetables.

Slice thin, cut into pieces, and fry. Add some day old rice and keep frying. Break an egg onto the top and keep frying. When nearly done, add a little soy sauce and keep frying until the liquid is gone. I usually mix in some green peas and some chopped green onions as well.

Add small chunks into vegetables while simmering.

Add a large chunk or two to beans in the crock pot.
>>
>>7212080
feed it to some stray chavs and/or slags
>>
>>7212178

Salami and bacon mah nigga.
>>
Pea soup with ham in it is fucking god tier in the winter.
>>
Make some pork and beans.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.