[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sorts of meats do you usually have with/in your tomato sauce?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What sorts of meats do you usually have with/in your tomato sauce?
>>
>>7210972
sausage, meatballs. if you want something different try pork skin. season with salt, pepper, parsley. simmer in sauce until it's like butter, spread it on crusty garlic bread with vinegar and top with a bit of salad.
>>
>>7210972
pork over beef every time
tomatoes makes boiled ground beef bearable, but ground pork enhances boiled tomatoes.
>>
I don't usually do anything fancy. Little ground beef or chicken, sausage is also good (either the lose meat or sliced).
>>
Whatever's on clearance at the store. Last time was ground pork, the time before that was beef ribs.
>>
Sausage (sweet or hot, normally both, the sweet sausage should have fennel), and meatballs (mixture of beef and pork.

Sometimes actual pork, and sometimes a stick of pepperoni sliced thick.
>>
Mostly human
>>
I don't use meat, it makes it greased

What I do is melt some cheddar cheese into the tomato sauce, makes it perfect
>>
Whatever is on sale. Usually Sausage, ground beef, a meatloaf mixture or maybe store made meatballs that are about to turn so they mark it managers special that costs 2 bucks for 12 "good enough" meatballs.

Either way the cost of the meat is 4 dollars or less.
>>
Beef, chicken, pork, wild game, sausages, meatballs, ground meat and stew meat but never fish
>>
flash fried mini shrimps with a spicy tomato sauce with angel hair pasta and a side of fresh cut zucchini
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.