[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When there's nothing in the house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: pottage.jpg (116 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pottage.jpg
116 KB, 500x375
Give me a recipe from these ingredients:

Canned pinto beans
Canned peas
Canned green beans
Tomato paste
Fettuccine noodles
Eggs
American cheese
Red bell pepper
Carrots
Tons of basic seasonings
>>
>>7210772

>nothing in the house
>has 9 edible things in his possession

Hmm...
>>
You have everything to make a pretty good carbonara.
>>
>>7210772

dice the red pepper and grate about 1/3rd the carrot into the tomato sauce, add water and buillion(if you have it) and chili spces to the pot(chili, cumin, oregano onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper and hot sauce pr whatever)

simmer until the carrots are basically gone, then add the beans and simmer until good. Vegetarian chili
>wa la

cook the pasta for 6 minutes and drain, but don't rinse.
warm the green beans and peas in whatever cooking fat you have(generous but not drowning, a couple TBSP, add savory herbs like thyme, rosemary, basil, etc and lots of salt and pepper. mix the past and veg together ion a hot dish, add 2-3 eggs and minced or shredded cheese, mix it really well. top with paprika and some parmesan if you have it. bake at 350 for 30 minutes
Poor man's lasagna
>wa la
>>
>>7210772
No meat, no recipe
Buy meat and we'll talk
>>
File: Carbonara.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Carbonara.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Carbonara it was. Found some shell pasta that cooks faster than fettuccine, so used that instead.
>>
>>7211096

dat sum OC? well done you!

>now going shopping fgt
>>
>>7211134

I'm always posting OC, when I have food in the house that is.
>>
>>7211096
>carbonara without meat
>>
File: 1421669923044.jpg (167 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1421669923044.jpg
167 KB, 531x471
>>7211096
>peas
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.