[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I roast Ham?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
I got a roughly 10lb boneless pit ham from work for Christmas. Any recomendations on how to go about cooking it?
>>
Slow cook it in a crock pot for 4-6 hours with some brown sugar or whatever.
>>
>>7209506
Ham is already cooked and sliced for you though.

Are you asking how to cook the gammon in your picture?
>>
>>7209506
Cherry bourbon and brown sugar glaze.
>>
It's literally already cooked, hamfaggots are the most insufferable shits on earth. WHO COOKED THE HAM THE HAM IS GREAT OH WOW OH MY BETTER THAN THE TURKEY BY FAR IF U GIVE ME RECIPE ILL FELLATE YOU.

Literally put the ham in a microwave and hang yourself by the neck.
>>
File: B_BI4QsWsAE15Sq[1].jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
B_BI4QsWsAE15Sq[1].jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>7209550
>>
>>7209539
Correct, I am cooking the exact ham pictured. The ham is not pre-sliced and is a bit on the salty side according to my coworkers who have already cooked theirs.
>>
File: sage advice.jpg (109 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
sage advice.jpg
109 KB, 420x294
>>7209567
Black cherry bourbon with brown sugar glaze.

That's all you need to know!
>>
>>7209567
if it's too salty you can simmer it in a pot of water for a bit, then finish in the oven to crisp up the outside
>>
>>7209734
I may give that a shot.

>>7209545
>>7209594
So how much black cherry bourbon do I use? I've glazed a ham before so I got that but I haven't tried using booze in cooking ham before.
>>
>>7209506
Heat and serve. If you do anything more to that ham you'll just ruin it
>>
File: fuck yeah nigga.jpg (145 KB, 634x788) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah nigga.jpg
145 KB, 634x788
go all Nigella on it
>muh licorice and cloves
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.