[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone put this in their cola
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Does anyone put this in their cola
>>
What the fuck is this, just use a real lemon ffs
>>
>>7208641
can you not read?
>>
>>7208643
lol, i think its good to put in coke, or pepsi, or something
>>
I do. Incidentally I'm a raging homosexual.
>>
File: Nellie_n_Joes_key_lime_juice.jpg (34 KB, 600x829) Image search: [Google]
Nellie_n_Joes_key_lime_juice.jpg
34 KB, 600x829
>>7208637
Not that, but sometimes a couple drops of Key Lime juice is pretty good.

Pic related.
>>
>>7208659
Thanks captain obvious, as if we didn't all know that.
>>
>>7208660
There HAS to be a "Kanye West" edit of this image floating around somewhere. There just has to be.
>>
>>7208689
No, I don't eat fish dicks and really don't know what a jaye west is. That company has been making key lime juice for a long time, longer than some rap faggot has been around.
>>
>>7208693

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>7208695
Maybe a little bit, but you brought up "nigger west" so that makes you more retarded.
>>
>lime juice
>out of a bottle
whats the fucking point
>>
>>7208697
Not everyone lives in the Florida Keys so sometimes you make due, dumbass.
>>
>>7208699

You can get mexico limes literally anywhere in north america

if youre a bong then fuck off anyway
>>
>>7208711
You can make everything from scratch, every single time, and it'll be wonderful. But unless your time is completely worthless and you have nothing else to do but cook all day you will have to pick and choose convenience food items. Maybe you don't use the bottled lemon or lime juice when its the star of the recipe, like in a mojito or lemon chicken, but maybe you use the bottled stuff when its simply an ingredient in your sauce for fish tacos
>>
>>7208735

it takes the same amount of time to open that bottle of disgusting simulated lime juice as it does to cut a fucking lime and squeeze it

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>7208641
And waste the whole rest of the lemon? Great advice.
>>
>>7208699
>make due
>>
>>7208751
It most certainly does not. Also limes are damn expensive and in general yield less juice per dollar.
>>
>>7208660
Made key lime pie with that same shit at a restaurant I worked at
>>
>>7208751
But thats not true
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.