[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever tried the Secret Sauce from Jack in the Box?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ljkekvmMUc1qihlu7o3_500.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljkekvmMUc1qihlu7o3_500.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
Has anyone ever tried the Secret Sauce from Jack in the Box?

I cannot eat a burger without it, it's so good.
>>
>>7207763
It tastes like mustard, thousand island and the blood of Jim Morrison.
>>
File: malfiy.jpg (517 KB, 1640x2100) Image search: [Google]
malfiy.jpg
517 KB, 1640x2100
>>7207763
SECRET SAUCE
Ingredients:

>mfw
>>
it makes the burritos better, and everything else worse
>>
garbage sauce for garbage food for garbage humans. post-industrial food byproduct from chemical factories. You'd be better off drinking latex housepaint
>>
Sometimes I put Secret Sauce in other fast food burgers as well.
>>
It comes in packets now?
>>
File: 23840_15_full.jpg (13 KB, 209x199) Image search: [Google]
23840_15_full.jpg
13 KB, 209x199
>put this mayonnaise in the sun
>>
>>7207763
I tend to avoid it, but your mum got a nice helping of my personal secret sauce.
>>
>>7208021
>HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT MY DICK
>>
>>7207988
They been. Where the fuck you been at?
>>
>>7207763
It's funny, but that's how they got the name "Jack in the box". Back when they were burgers in a box they ran out of ketchup one day, and out of desperation(and a little insanity from high cholesterol), Mr. Burger turned to his employees with a burger in a box, and uttered the now infamous phrase, "Jack in the box" to which they obliged. They became such a hit he actually had to hire 3more employees to keep the seen flowing. Upon expansion though the question of legality came up and they developed a synthetic sauce meant to capture the blend of cum, mayo and mustard they became famous for. The more you know.
>>
>>7208338
Everywhere. Do you have to ask for it or something? I've only gotten a shitload of their hot sauce and occasionally ketchup. They've never given me special sauce or even offered it. I don't go inside to look.
>>
>>7207797
>>>/mlp/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.