[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IF YOU LIKE PIZZA WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN PEPPERONI OR CHEESE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 24352.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
24352.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
IF YOU LIKE PIZZA WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN PEPPERONI OR CHEESE YOU DESERVE NOTTING BUT SUFFERING !!!11!!
>>
t. manchild
>>
>>7207415
(You)
>>
but i like tuna pizza
>>
>>7207422
BULLSHIT ASSHOLE NO ONE LIKES THE TUNA
>>
what's wrong with a nice cheese pizza and some anchovies?
>>
>>7207431
>tfw no frozen cheese pizza with tomatoes and anchovies

Why hasn't anyone thought of this yet?
>>
You are smoking rocks OP
>>
>>7207454
nobody likes anchovies
>>
>>7207454
you americans make me laff
>>
>>7207508
You're a flyover American, troll.
>>
>>7207506
>I don't like it so no one does
/ck/ in a nutshell
>>
>>7207415
Well my life might be full of nothing but pain and sadness every day but I won't stop putting pineapples on my pizza
>>
>>7207583
Sugar is a hell of a drug.
>>
Cheese and pepperoni is just your standard base, OP.

>>7207454

I got you covered, anon.
>>
>>7207415
Cheese? You fucking degenerate piece of shit. Eat pizza properly with mozzarella you scum
>>
>>7207825
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>7207613
There it is! I was getting worried about you, anon.
>>
i don't understand why anyone at all likes pepperoni on pizza
greasy circles of vaguely spicy sausage, i hate it
imo the best pizza topping is bell pepper ama
>>
STFU you babbbbbbby, and let me enjoy my spinach, olive, garlic, artichoke, and sundried tomato pizza in peace, you little weasel.
>>
>>7207415

how are the olives cut like that?
>>
>picture of a dry burnt frozen pizza with anchovies and tomato slices
>>
>>7207415

Actually, pepperoni's the worst- replace pepperoni with bacon strips (not that crumble b.s.) and add mushrooms
>>
pepperoni is a greasy shit topping
>>
Pepperoni is only acceptable on a supreme pizza. Less pepperoni, and it's accompanied by mushrooms, onions, olives, peppers and maybe sausage or some other meat. Pepperoni is disgusting on its own. Especially if it's covering the whole fucking pie.
>>
File: NEET anchovy pizza.jpg (911 KB, 1796x1476) Image search: [Google]
NEET anchovy pizza.jpg
911 KB, 1796x1476
if u dont like anchovies on ur pizza then you're a faggot.
OP is a faggot.
>>
Whenever I go to a Pizza place, I always order cheese only first. Gotta know if the base is good before you start committing to them.
>>
>>7208728
I order meatloaf if it's on the menu at restaurants to judge them.
>>
>>7207415
>Not eating a pizza with potato flour crust topped with olive oil, fontina, mozzarella, egg, bacon, chives, a bit of creme fraiche, and black pepper for brekkie every sunday morn
Have fun living the bland life
>>
>>7207415
seriously though, who the fuck wants a pizza without toppings or with pepperoni only?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.