[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oh, son, you're home! I was just heading out to pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
>oh, son, you're home! I was just heading out to pick up some takeout for your mom and I. what would you like from Denny's?
>>
>>7207147
A grand slamwich if you don't mind dad, thanks.
>>
I really don't know what Dennys does outside of breakfast food..
Are they a burger place or more like a Bob Evans?
>>
Nothing. I just came to pick up a book.
>>
>>7207147
Mcnuggets pls dad
>>
Dad, when did you get a racing seat with a harness?
>>
>>7207163
The Clio needs it, son.
>>
I've been to Denny's once and had chicken fried steak

It was alright but holy shit the portion size
>>
>>7207170
lol
>>
>>7207158
Now that I think about it, I've never ordered anything but breakfast, no matter what time of day. From their online menu, non-breakfast items are the kind of things you'd see in a diner. Burgers, soups, salad, spaghetti and meatballs, potroast. The kind of range that I generally distrust, as it doesn't seem like they'd be passable at a bunch of things, but not be great at any one thing.
>>
>>7207162
STFU, nugger
>>
>>7207147
dad, we dont live in england. get in the right side you fuck
>>
>>7207211
that is the right side
>>
every time ive eaten at dennys i end up getting an INSANE stomach cramps and i shit out ENORMOUS poops a few hours later. what the fuck do they cook with
>>
Dr. King did not march on Washington so that some cracker-ass cracker can still call me 'son' sixty years later. I ain't tryin' to hear yo' honkey bullshit, cumskin.
And I onno what Denny's got. Gimme whatever looks good, nyamean.
>>
>>7207211
Are you retarded?
>>
>>7207147
Smashing pic fIle name 10/10
>>
>>7207147
Dad...you're not wearing a belt.
>>
>>7207544
Sanasbeltbuttonfly?
>>
biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns, thanks dad
>>
I ate at Denny's once, years and years ago. I thought it was dogshit, so I avoided eating there again for ages. Couple weeks ago, my brother bugs me that he's never had Denny's because I always recommended him away from it, so he convinces me to give it another shot. I had a breakfast burger or something, had pepperjack queso, hashbrowns, bacon and an egg on it and it was delicious. The burger itself was top notch, the toppings tasted as you'd expect, but that was one seriously tasty burger. We went again a week later and I got a grand slam. Good sausage, good eggs, pancakes were alright, not as good as Perkin's. The pancakes had a bit of a bite in them that I'm not sure I liked. I also had a chicken sausage I got on a whim, but it tasted like shit.

Anyway, my mind is changed about Denny's. I'm gonna keep sampling the menu over the course of the year. I recommend everyone give the place another shot.
>>
Dennys is dead to me now that the hobbit menu is gone.
>>
>>7208228
this was the highlight of Dennys imo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.