[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to cook at home >family decides to be a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1447866095332.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447866095332.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>want to cook at home
>family decides to be a bunch of babies and always insists on getting pizza or fried chicken
>they wonder why they're fat and I'm not
Fuck, I can't wait to get the hell out of this house. Anybody else have problems/have had problems with your family and cooking?
>>
File: 1449179263089.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263089.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Make them a homemade pizza. They'll be grateful if you put a little effort into it.
>>
>>7206958
I tried making Margerita Pizza yesterday, and they said "we wanted pizza, not a salad".

Nobody but me ate it.
>>
>>7206958

I would like it better if you hadn't taken five shits on it before you stuck it in the oven.
>>
>>7206968
The obvious solution is to kill your family. And then yourself, so you don't pass along their genes.
>>
>>7206931
you can eat fried chicken and pizza and not be fat. the problem is most people won't eat salad or any other vegetable and they'll drink a few cups of soda with their food.
>>
>>7206968
why would you not put meat on your pizza? Unless you guys are too poor to afford quality ingredients i guess.
Also raw tomato slices on a pizza are a terrible choice
>>
>>7207002
>why would you not put meat on your pizza?
Because that's not the point of a margerita pizza
>Also raw tomato slices on a pizza are a terrible choice
They're not raw, you cook them
>>
File: 24.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
>>7206931
is that suppose to be kot?
>>
>>7206998
But the thing is that's all they eat, and they eat a lot of it.

For our family of 4, they order 2 large pizzas. Each person is expected to eat half the pizza. Everyone has a huge glass of soda with their meals, and everyone easily eats 4000+ kcals a day.

Yet they wonder why I don't want to be associated with them, they're a bunch of 300+ pound fat lazy slobs.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.