[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foods you could go the rest of your life without and be fine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151227_123816.jpg (62 KB, 720x496) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_123816.jpg
62 KB, 720x496
I just feel like they're so overrated. It doesn't help that my roommate cooks them all the time/asks me to cook them. So fucking boring.
>>
I like burgers, They satisfy my lust for meat while still allowing me to not get shit everywhere or eat while working. I like to put a shitload of spinach on them too, so it's the nutritional value of a normal meal.
>>
There's a burger thread, a roommate complaint thread, multiple picky eater threads, and an overrated food thread.

Why did you feel the need to start this thread, OP?
>>
>>7206262
fish stew
>>
>>7206268
It's a thread about food that you could painlessly live without, not any of those things specifically.
>>
Well sure, if you are forced to eat burgers all the time, you'd surely get sick of them. We eat burgers maybe once or twice a month at the most. So, I always look forward to having one. You have to keep things varied and switch everything up, otherwise food gets boring. I'd be sick to death of burgers too if I had to eat them several times a week.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.