[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What annoying eating habits do your family/friends have? >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 24
File: FamilyDinner[1].jpg (3 MB, 5122x3415) Image search: [Google]
FamilyDinner[1].jpg
3 MB, 5122x3415
What annoying eating habits do your family/friends have?

>go home for holiday and eat with parents
>mother eats normally
>father somehow slurps every fucking food he has
>eating rice, slurps it. eating salad, slurps it. potatoes, slurps it. eating fucking solid meat like chicken or steak, slurps it
>literally get angry with how fucking annoying it is to hear every bite SLUUURP

>rather than eating dessert he chews gum after dinner
>chomps on the fucking gum with his fucking mouth open and you can hear him in another room he chews it so fucking loud
>>
>GOD MY DAD SUCKS SO MUCH
>>
>>7205365
Yes, my father is an asshole, and that is without including his horrific eating habits

Oh another annoying eating habit of his

>after he eats a meal, he will eat a ton of junk food, like 10-12 cookies a night
>mother cannot even buy snacks for herself because he's like a garbage disposal and eats everything before she can even have a bite
>mom doesn't even eat a lot, has small plates for dinner and doesn't eat any sweets
>he constantly makes insinuations and references to her being fat at mealtimes
>>
>>7205365
>confirmed for having been never yelled at by your mother's husband for making small talk about homework with your brother at dinner, or talking to your brother in the living room at a completely acceptable decibel level
>>
So did you fuck your mom or what?
>>
>>7205407
My dad used to yell at my brother and I for laughing too loudly but you don't see me with daddy issues
>>
>>7205358
>sister puts bbq sauce on all her vegetables

She's 25. It's time she stopped.
>>
I have two friends who refuse to pay more than $10 for a meal. Also they don't like to drive out of the small town we live in. So we mostly just get food from two restaurants a Chinese place or a pizza buffet.
>>
Another annoying father food habit

>father will be working from home, home all day
>mother went to work all day
>mother would walk in the door
>father's first words would be "what's for dinner"
>she would say "i just got in i dont know"
>father says DINNER COMES THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY, IT'S NOT A MYSTERY, YOU NEED TO HAVE SOMETHING PREPARED
>>
My dad is overweight and he breathes really heavily while he eats because he eats everything really fast. I love him, but geez I hate sitting by him at dinner time. It sounds pretty gross.
>>
>>7205444
And then you shot your father and mommy leapt on your dick before his body even dropped?
>>
>>7205440

this wtf

>deciding on where to go out to eat
>me: "Let's go to daphne's!"
>retard: "i don't know anon, i wasn't planning on spending big tonight..."

it's like 9 bucks
>>
>>7205449
Is it normal for people on this board to have incest fantasies like you have? Does cooking bring that out in people?
>>
>mom makes steaks
>stakes come out medium rare to medium well
>dad somehow gets one medium rare steak
>YOU SEE THIS, THIS IS PINK
>mom: do you want me to cook it some more?
>COOK THIS. YOU SHOULD HAVE ACTUALLY COOKED IT THE FIRST TIME

for the record my mom only cooks steaks medium well bc of shit like this

he also forbids us to eat pork (we do, but not around him) because he got food poisoning from eating pork lung in Korea
>>
>>7205467
OP here, my father does the same
>>
>>7205471
So you like to rub leftover steaks on yourself as you masturbate to the idea of forcing your father to eat one while fucking your mommy?
>>
>>7205475
Is it normal for people on this board to have incest fantasies like you have? Does cooking bring that out in people?
>>
>>7205479
Yes, my father is an asshole, and that is without including his horrific eating habits

Oh another annoying eating habit of his

>after he eats a meal, he will eat a ton of junk food, like 10-12 cookies a night
>mother cannot even buy snacks for herself because he's like a garbage disposal and eats everything before she can even have a bite
>mom doesn't even eat a lot, has small plates for dinner and doesn't eat any sweets
>>
>>7205484
>being so autistic that you come to a thread to post your incest fantasies about wanting to have sex with your mother, then copying and pasting people's responded form said thread

I thought cooks were normal people lmfao
>>
>>7205485
>people's responded form said thread
Head too clouded by the image of your mommy's collarbone to reread?
>>
>>7205426
>>7205449
>>7205453
Honestly the incest roleplay is getting me all hot and bothered. What happens next? Sister overhears you and mommy going at it and deflowers herself with an aubergine in the next room?
>>
>>7205504
I don't know enough about your brother's eating habits to say what he'd be likely to do. I assume he'd just clean up the body as you two are busy on the table.
>>
My partner chews with his mouth open all the time.

I drink loudly. Tend to suck the water in.
>>
>>7205407
One of my friends is a really fucking loud guy. I wish his shitty parents had trained him to be quieter. God damn.
>>
>>7205370
This shit. My dad does this shit too, even after my mom got sick, had a cancer scare, the doctors TOLD her she needs to be eating more, and he still makes jabs at how much she eats. Fuck that. My mom isn't fat, he hoovers up all the junk food in the house before anyone else can. Of course he is a narcissist so this isn't shocking.

On topic, my boyfriend chews like he's trying on purpose to slam his teeth together. It drives me insane. Clack, clack, clack, it's so loud you can hear it when his mouth is closed.
>>
>>7205407
Small talk about homework? What are you a nerd!? But also why would you get yelled at about that? What did he say?
>>
>>7205615
Mine eats with his mouth open. We also always eat in front of the TV (which sucks) since we live in a small one bedroom apartment that lacks a defined dining area.
>>
mum won't let me suck on her tits any more.

says i'm too old.
>>
File: DIE DIE DIE.jpg (71 KB, 637x350) Image search: [Google]
DIE DIE DIE.jpg
71 KB, 637x350
>that one person that has to go "AAHHHHH!" after every sip of their drink
>>
My brother is 33 and doesn't eat vegetables
I have a friend/roommate who is like this also and shes really fucking gross
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-20-20-46.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-20-20-46.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>7205653
Fuck you in Korea its cultural. It shows the cook that you enjoy their food. Same with alcohol. Also slurping add oxygen to the liquid making it taste better.

If you dont slurp your noodles the kind korean woman who made your food thinks you dont find it delicious.
>>
>>7205717

Thats disgusting.
>>
>>7205780
Gooks are degenerate.
>>
>>7205717
>Fuck you in Korea its cultural.

Cool. If anon is from fucking Korea, then feel free to bitch. If he's not, then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7205358
My brother is kind of retarded and for dinner time he always stands up, pulls his dick out and rests it on the table then recites the national anthem in his retard dialect. My dad used to get so pissed and wanted him to get a separate table in the corner to do that shit but my mom demanded that even though he's special he should have a normal life as possible. I am so glad I moved out of that house.
>>
They tend to nitpick other peoples' eating habits. Like, to an autistic degree.

Wait, that's not my family I'm thinking about...
>>
>>7205783
looking forward to the day when the word 'gook' filters to 'cook'.

desu senpai
>>
>>7205623
>Oh man this homework is harder than my dick was watching mom get fucked last night
>no way, me too!
>awesome, let's have sex just like they do!
I imagine the cuckfather yelling came in about here.
>>
>>7205358

My brother bites on his fork.

That sound... Ffs
>>
>>7205833
It makes me sad that there is going to be at least one retard who thinks this is legit.
>>
>>7205834
You don't know my life or my struggle
>>
File: 1411930422675.png (9 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1411930422675.png
9 KB, 500x501
>>7205838
>>
>>7205841
That meme is so 2000 and late...
>>
>>7205833
Cuck
>>
>>7205848
>samefagging to get the retard wars going
m8, pls
>>
>>7205833
How long is her baby daddy in prison for?
>>
File: 1448673621272s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1448673621272s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
Why the fuck is it always dads who don't know how to eat?

>Dad is fat fuck
>Nice guy and everything so this isn't bitching about him, just his eating habits
>Every meal he brings 3 extra bowls to the table
>His burpin' bowl, his slurpin' bowl, and his third chin bowl
>His 'burpin bowl' is filled with soda and he drinks out of it when he needs to burp
>his slurpin bowl is where he pours any juices/grease at the end of the meal to drink
>he 'third chin bowl' is where he puts excess fat from the meat, which he then eats at the end of the meal
>Always makes an insane amount of noise with every meal
>If we are having something light on fats he will grill some cheap bacon and cut off the fat to go into his third chin bowl
>Takes up half the table and everyone else has to be forced into a corner
>Even brings small cups with him to restaurants to do it in a subtle way
>People always notice because he loudly says 'time for a burpin' whenever he drinks his soda

Pretty annoying
>>
>>7205878
What the fuck is wrong with your family

Where are you guys from
>>
>>7205881
utah
>>
>>7205358
My gf & her morbidly obese sister are nearly inseparable
No matter where we go to eat, no matter what we cook & no matter what time it is her sister must have dessert with every meal
I've never seen anything like it
>>
>>7205885
Are you apart of the Joseph Smith cult?
>>
The butthurt ITT is ridiculous. There's an uncommon amount of it all contained into one thread. It's hysterical. I've never had to experience anything like this shit.

The ONE thing my friends found odd about my family growing up was eating by candle light every meal while listening to music, conversation wasn't optional either.

Looking back I'm happy my parents were so awesome because they're both dead now but that candle light tradition exists in my house, as well as my 3 siblings homes.

Daddy didn't love you and mommy wouldn't fuck you. Get over it faggots...stop crying, you're adults.
>>
>>7205891
What butthurt are you talking about?
>>
>>7205896

Read the thread.

>muh mommy issues
>MUH DAD CHEWS LOUD REEEEEEE

Precious.
>>
>>7205897
You sound like you have a case of the autism
>>
>>7205717
>I don't like thing
>Fuck you it's cultural
Tumblr pls go
>>
>>7205898

At the very least, I can say, I'm not crying about my family years if not decades after the fact.

>this one time, growing up, this thing annoyed me AND I'M STILL NOT OVER IT!!!!

Childhood: the thread.
>>
>>>mlp
>>
>>7205787

Obviously not, the ONLY people not from Korea that go full retard over their dog eating customs are beta male US Armyfags who got a taste of local poon, so they're all the sudden 1/16th Korean...works the same way with white trash saying they're "native" American and have coyote shirts, dream catchers etc etc etc.
>>
>>7205444
what an asshole
>>
>>7205919
You literally have autism
>>
>>7205358
>mom breathes while eating like she just ran a marathon but refuses to open her mouth
>dad chomps away at food with mouth open
>brother scoops whatever crumbs are left on the plate to the side and into his mouth
im loud with my mouth closed, but i dont know how i can chew quieter
>>
>growing up
>preparing food for myself in the kitchen
>family finds something to do in the kitchen
>hovers around doing inane shit like organizing the silverware drawer/cans in pantry until I am finished
>leaves shortly after I leave

>older sister lets us know every time we eat that she can't eat butter because it makes her ill and hates the taste
>Still eats dishes that clearly have butter in it. "oh it doesn't affect me in X dish"

>no matter what I make older sister comments on how weird it smells
At family functions if she finds out I made a dish she liked she does an about-face, makes a funny/horrified look and denigrates whatever it is to everyone nearby. Growing up with her in general was suffering.
>>
File: FarqHall.jpg (414 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
FarqHall.jpg
414 KB, 1500x1200
>>7205947

Time to grow up. Stop crying about your family problems Mr. FIRST WORLD ISSUES REEEEEEE.
>>
>>7205957
Seek help...
>>
>>7205964

Likewise. Your Daddy issues aren't going to go away on their own.
>>
>>7205969
Nobody thinks you're autistic rants are amusing
>>
>>7205976

Grow up.
>>
>>7205358

My little brother gets a pile of food at a nice family dinner. Like, the equivalent of two or three meals in one. He then proceeds to make a mountain of mush out of it, ripping the meat with his fingers, mashes it into potato and other vegetables. He then dumps about a quarter of a liter of gravy on it. Then he uses a hand full of salt and pepper, then blends that it. It looks like what food looks like inside your gut.

If you're eating smaller portions but intend on having some left overs, you better plan ahead, because within 5-10 minutes of sitting down, he's done and the motherfucker gets up and makes himself an encore.

Mother fucker has height and a high metabolism to hide the food he ingests. Thankfully that metabolism is slowing down. Been noticing he gets a double chin when he looks down. It fills my heart with glee.
>>
File: 1445838120030.png (168 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1445838120030.png
168 KB, 446x357
>>7205985
>>
File: 18775533377.gif (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
18775533377.gif
1 MB, 1280x720
>>7205994

>mfw your dad is being annoying on purpose to wear you down emotionally so you snap and move out of the basement
>>
>>7205997
>unironically uses ree
>tells others to mouve out of the basement
Nice logic there, cuck
>>
>>7206005
>unironically
>>
File: 1744322754.jpg (113 KB, 987x1255) Image search: [Google]
1744322754.jpg
113 KB, 987x1255
>>7206005

>projecting this much of residual butthurt from daddy issues
>>
>>7205919
did you read the thread topic you petulant ooze of a horses ass?
>>
>>7206027

I did.

Seems to me that you complain too much. I'm 1000% certain that the families of everyone ITT would say any number of things about the posters here that are "annoying".

This entire thread= I'M PERFECT IT'S EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S ANNOYING!!!!
>>
>>7206035
>you complain too much
What annoying eating habits do your family/friends have?

so you didn't read the thread topic or you are really mentally disabled

and I haven't posted any complaints, just this and that question before
>>
>>7206044

Read the post you responded to again and realize how many manchildren (yourself included) the OP baited into this retardation.
>>
>>7206050
baited into? or just asked people to answer their question?
why does this topic bother you so much? is your chair intact after your severe ongoing assblasting devastated typed tantrum ITT?
>>
>>7206059

None of what you're saying changes the fact you're crying about the things other people do that annoy you. Why are you incapable of assimilation into society? Are you Syrian?
>>
>>7206063
>you're crying about the things other people do that annoy you
>>7206027
that was my first reply to this thread
you are starting to annoy me though
>>
File: IMG_5264.jpg (1 MB, 3088x2056) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5264.jpg
1 MB, 3088x2056
>>7206067

I'm pointing it out, it doesn't bother me at all...merely educational. Education is the key to the doorway of success in life.

Stop your crying.

:^)
>>
>>7205878
>His burpin' bowl, his slurpin' bowl, and his third chin bowl
>time for a burpin
what the fuck is wrong with your dad and why is it so funny?
>>
>>7206063
Don't blame the syrians so much, nobody wants them here, but blame the scumbags letting them and other fucks in, in the first place.

Both asshole parties with an agenda.
>>
>>7205878
Does he tip with a rip?
>>
>>7205358
Fuck off survey faggit.
>>
>>7205878
Fuck off survey faggit, not everyone's dad is a weirdo.
>>
>>7206076

>don't blame them

Why not. They left Turkey (a Muslim country war free, where they've lived safely for the last 4 years).

Blaming them for the illegal things they do is easy, because it's common sense.
>>
>>7206089
They kill people for cartoons too.
>>
>>7205878
Do his pants ever rip as he stands up from the table, spilling loose change everywhere?
>>
>>7206089
You're daft, Turkey is a fucking shit zone and islamic to the core. They want their empire back which will never happen. They will never be European. They're no better than shitstains, get over it.
>>
File: gonna prank dad.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
gonna prank dad.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>TFW no dad eating habits
The most annoying family member I've had eating wise is my cat.
>>
>>7206110

Turkey is quite beautiful actually and free from war. Syrians have been safe there for thr past 4 years and there is absolutely no reason (other than free money via welfare) to leave and travel across Europe.

Turkey is VERY close to becoming an EU member, once that happens say goodbye to the majority of EU nations. They will be overrun abs completely hijacked by disgusting brown savages. You voted for the people wanting this to happen. You should have known better.

That's what living in a borderless society is like. If you desire to maintain racial purity (like China and Japan have done for the past century) restrict the migration of 3rd and 4th world savages from entering your countries. It's pretty simple. China and Japan COMBINED have accepted 1...just 1 refugee from the Syrian conflict in 4 years.
>>
>dad is an incredibly slow eater
>at every meal he tells us all to not eat fast

We're eating at a normal pace, if not slowing down for you dad. Why the fuck do we all have to change how we eat because you eat slow as fuck?
>>
>>7205878
>time for a bumpin
>>
My Dad is awesome, but he eats with his mouth wide fucking open. He chomps at his food and makes a really loud disgusting sound while eating.

Another thing he does that annoys the fuck out of me; he eats his main dish first and his sides separately. For example, if we have steak, potatoes and green beans, he will first finish the entire steak, then eat all the potatoes, and then eat all the green beans. Not sure why this pisses me off, but it does.

I think it has something to do with old dudes being old and just saying, "Fuck it, I'm old and don't give a fuck anymore."
>>
My dad and brother put ketchup on pizza
>>
>>7205788
>for dinner time he always stands up, pulls his dick out and rests it on the table then recites the national anthem in his retard dialect
>kind of retarded
>>
>disgusting, unnecessary chewing noises
this make me physically ill, and everywhere i am there is one person eating next to me who does this shit
>family
>school
>college
>work
>friends
holy shit why?
>>
File: 3382516_o.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
3382516_o.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>7205948
>mom breathes while eating like she just ran a marathon but refuses to open her mouth

My morbidly obese cousin does this. She chews very rapidly and makes this weird heavy nose-breathing noise like she's just SO FUCKING EXCITED to get to the next bite. Her jowls jiggle from the furious motion of her teeth mincing her food that her entire face sort of vibrates with fat.

God, just thinking about it makes my eye twitch. She looks like a fucking pig these days.
>>
File: 1373872718530.jpg (183 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
1373872718530.jpg
183 KB, 656x425
My family is pretty normal but my friends...

The fat one
>Always eats with his mouth open
>Sounds like a garbage disposal when chewing
>Huffs and Puffs
>Gets exhausted even while eating
>Has finished his plate before I'm even at half way to finish
>Always gets seconds. No exceptions.
>While others take couple scoops of icecream, he manages to mow down the whole package
>Eats things off the floor/table unless it's really dirty
>Acts like a pig

Then there is this picky one
>Complains about every food
>Doesn't want to eat anything else unless he picked it by himself and after that picks out things that he don't like
>Make dinner for friends who are coming over
>Bolognese & Spaghetti, what could go wrong?
>He picks out the onions, carrots, celery, tomato chunks which leaves him only beef + sauce
>Wants to reboil his pasta because too hard
>Everyone always gets fed up with him
>Doesn't get along with anyone

The skeleton
>Barely eats anything
>Only eats desserts, fast food and alcohol
>Nothing bad about her really
>Never gets along with fatty

"Juán" Habanero
>Always adds extra spices/hot sauce to food
>Dislikes mild food
>Food that he makes nearly melts the plates

The sweat
>Cannot handle anything hot
>Salt & Pepper is the maximum limit as for spices for this guy
>Always gets diarrhea if too hot
>Never gets along with "Juán"
>>
>>7205878
This might be one of the weirdest things I've ever read on /ck/
>>
>>7206177
I do the opposite. Sides first, then main dish.
>>
>>7206035
I can only see one person in this thread complaining, everyone else is contributing
>>
>>7205878
>Why the fuck is it always dads who don't know how to eat?
What is weird is that I find it really gross when my dad burps loudly and eats loudly, but when my boyfriend does it I don't care at all and even laugh at his loud burps.
>>
>>7205950

>people who hover around when you're in the kitchen

this shit I cannot deal with
>>
>>7206620
My grandma does this. I call it puttering, as in "oh fuck grandma's puttering around again." She'll stand there and watch you and say shit like "why dont you just cook the bacon in the microwave?"
>>
>mother lives on a diet of Publix fried chicken, Dominos pizza, and frozen dinners
>father barely eats, but gets shitfaced drunk every day
>brother eats exactly like mom
>dog eats fried food, McDonalds chicken nuggets and fries, and is 15 pounds overweight

fuck my family
>>
File: sprinles.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
sprinles.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>7206556

>everyone else is whining about their childhood, that's not complaining though, EVERYONE IS STUPID EXCEPT FOR ME, FUCK MOMMY AND DADDY REEEEE
>>
>>7205370
Is your father my father? Mine snacks before and after the meal, and eats like an ogre during the meal
>>
>>7205467
Is your father a Negro?
>>
File: _______.jpg (87 KB, 670x480) Image search: [Google]
_______.jpg
87 KB, 670x480
>>7205833
have you tried microwaving a grilled cheese sammich for them?
>>
>>7205878
patriarchy
>>
My dad keeps throwing up when he eats. It's really annoying. And gross. I can't go anywhere with him.
>>
>>7207600
Maybe you should go to the hospital with him.
>>
File: 1441740588776.jpg (36 KB, 960x403) Image search: [Google]
1441740588776.jpg
36 KB, 960x403
>>7205878
>burpin' bowl
>a bowl of soda
>drinking a bowl of grease
>eating a bowl of fat
Absolutely the funniest thing I've read on 4chan.
My dad thinks cooking involves dumping the entire spice rack into a meal, and thinks that a salad is just a combination of literally the entire pantry.
I've seen him eat a bowl of uncooked spaghetti noodles, almonds, and mayonnaise, and he called it a salad.
>>
>>7205615
so he has a big cock or a lot of money?
>>
>>7205440
>>7205451

not everyone's made of fucking money, you big spender shoppers
>>
>>7205653
>my mother does this fucking obnoxious AHHHH when she has a sippy
>she also slams the plate with her utensils when she eats, like everything she does with the fork and knife is unnecessarily loud
>every time she drinks during a meal she has to fucking drop the fucking utensils like they're stolen items and they hit the plate hard of course because she can't just fucking put both of them in one hand while grabbing the drink with the other
>snarfs on the food pretty loudly on top of all of this

I haven't lived with her for years (and avoid eating with her even now) but I still suffer from the years and years of trauma.
>>
>>7206984
>ha ha check out this gross stuff that my dad does at the dinner table, let's all relate about it because we all (except for the blacks) have dads who eat grossly
>REEEE STOP COMPLAINING BE HAPPY YOU HAVE A DAD REEEEEE REEEE REEEEEEEEEE
Joking about dad's quirks isn't complaining, turbosperg.
>>
File: 1431211903548.png (147 KB, 423x317) Image search: [Google]
1431211903548.png
147 KB, 423x317
>>7206984
here's your (you)
>>
File: SLURPIN.png (51 KB, 791x347) Image search: [Google]
SLURPIN.png
51 KB, 791x347
>>7205878
nice
>>
>>7205451
>>7205440
>that one friend who always wants to go out to eat
>that one friend who acts like you're cheap for wanting to just stay in and cook dinner, even if you invite him over for a free meal that you're going to cook
>that one friend who, coincidentally, is almost always broke, and always asking for money to "eat", which means to go out to eat, and not to just buy a week's worth of groceries and cook like a normal human being
And he always orders shit like chicken and rice with veggies; like bro, you could've literally bought a week's worth of chicken, rice, and veggies for the same price as your one night at fucking Crapplebee's.
Sorry, I'm an adult, I can't justify constantly dropping $10-$20 every time I'm hungry. Atmosphere, a place to hang and sit, good food, you can get all of that at home, especially if you have company over, but it seems like no one does that, any more, people think that hanging out means you HAVE to go out somewhere and spend money. What happened to making wings and chips and dip, inviting your friends over and watching a game on tv? Why can't we drink wine and converse in the comfort of my home or yours? Why do we HAVE to go out?
>>
>>7207708

You're not happy though, you're crying ans judging the people who not only paid for probably everything you own, but all of your food from birth to adulthood, your clothing, your education via taxes, all the hobbies you had as well.

Just shut up. You're all crying about family but abstaining from mentioning your flaws...so you're not only immature but you're also psychopath manchildren to boot.

Awesome.
>>
>>7207731
>if you EVER joke about someone, you're a narcissistic piece of shit who hates and disrespects that person, while neglecting to mention your own flaws
I love my dad, and I call him names, to his face, as does he, and I know he loves me as much as I love him. Not everyone is an autist who takes everything seriously, most people actually show family and friends affection through jokes.
>>
>>7207738
Okay, but what does that have to do with their eating habits?
>>
File: traditional white meal.jpg (285 KB, 450x683) Image search: [Google]
traditional white meal.jpg
285 KB, 450x683
>>7207759
White food is shit, though.
>>
>>7207759
I hate your family.
>>
>>7205717

>Also slurping add oxygen to the liquid making it taste better.

LOL if Koreans actually believe this. With 99.9% of foods and beverages, the exact opposite is true.

Also, slurping might be cultural in Korea, but it's rude and childish in the United States. We're taught to eat neatly and quietly in respectable homes.
>>
>>7207777
Sorry, pal, but fried chicken, collared greens, and mac and cheese beats out lime cheese salad, any day of the week. If having taste buds makes me a cuck, so be it.
>>
>>7207728

If you're going to go out to eat, make it worth the trip and money. That's the point.

If it's going to cost me like $8, I'd rather just make it myself. However, I can't make certain foods that would cost $18 at a slightly nicer restaurant, so I go to places like that sometimes for a treat. Plus the service is good and you can go there with people and have a fun night. There's a balance to be struck.
>>
Pickiness drives me up the wall. My family was raised better, thank god, but living in the Midwest now, a lot of my friends were raised with VERY poor taste.

>I don't like Mexican/Thai/seafood/spicy foods/Indian/etc.

I have friends who will not eat anything on that list, despite having tried it all maybe once. Well what the fuck do you like, other than cheese and plain meat, you basic fucks?
>>
>>7207801
Tacos are better, lamb korma is better, jerk foods are better, I really don't know what you want me to say, anon, white American food is bad.
French, German, and Italian food are the only white foods worth eating.
>inb4 le Italians aren't white epic meme
Remember, keep /pol/ in /pol/; it's against the rules to shitpost like you are doing.
>>
>>7205358
>mom has dual dimples
>great tits
>beautiful smile

Would fug with the power of a thousand stars.
>>
>>7207815
You forgot Slav foods, it's amazing, albeit a bit heavy on meat and fat.
>>
>>7206177
i do this. Not in that exact order, but i tend to finish the veg first then the protein and the starch or whatever else last.
>>
>>7206327
this could turn into a really shitty but great 'Hateful Eight' parody
>>
>>7205717
going to book a plane ticket to korea so I can teach these savages some manners

>that look on their face when I eat an entire bowl of noodles without one slurp
>>
>>7205407
>mother's husband

everybodies getting cucked.
>>
>>7207770

Looks more Guamanian than white.
>>
>>7205878
kek
>>
>>7207689
Both of them make more than I do. One spends most of his money on stupid shit online and the other is just oddly stingy.
>>
>>7205826
Ain't gonna happen, gook.
>>
File: 328946283.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
328946283.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
>>7207815

>"white food is bad"
>realises he's a fucking retard
>"white American food is bad"

Nice shifting goalposts you cuck.
>>
>>7205886
>My gf & her morbidly obese sister are nearly inseparable
The sister is clearly dragging your gf into its orbit.
>>
>>7205919
>someone posts a topic
>people relate to topic
>you take it as if everyone here sobs at night about things, and are probably foaming at the mouth in front of their computers

You're either baiting and/or have a legitimate inability to understand social cues and behaviour.
>>
>>7206080
Underrated post.
>>
>>7206035
Nobody is claiming to be perfect, autist. Some are even pointing out their own flaws as well as those of the family.
Can you please just leave and let the rest of us have our fun?
The fact that you sit and argue your pointless idiocy on /ck/ doesn't really support your claims of being better adjusted that everybody else here.
>>
>>7205358
talking
>>
>>7205444
I mean, he's right though
>>
File: 12518.jpg (72 KB, 300x305) Image search: [Google]
12518.jpg
72 KB, 300x305
>>7205950

>preparing food in the kitchen
>family finds something to do in the kitchen
>hovers around doing inane shit like organizing the silverware drawer/cans in pantry until I am finished
>leaves shortly after I leave

My fucking dad does this. And he walks with a cane, so I can always hear the clomp clomp clomp of it a full minute before he comes in. It wouldn't be so bad, but we've got a tiny kitchen, and he gets in the way constantly.
>>
>>7205370
>>7205407
>>7205436
>>7205444
>>7205467
>>7205615
Damn anons, I'm kind of a dick to my gf sometimes, I don't know why honestly, probably the autism, and I'm always afraid that I'm going to grow up and do shit like this like my father did, but I don't think I could possibly be this much of a doucher. this shit's like a wake up call to not end up like your dads
>>
>>7206084
>>7206085
>samecuck
>>
File: 1449058778688.jpg (40 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1449058778688.jpg
40 KB, 680x848
>>7206084
>>7206085

>survey faggit
>>
>>7207686
Neither anon, you have to realize that most boomer women were, and are betas, and will put up with being treated like shit because they already got married, popped out a kid or two, and their husbando convinced them that they look like shit and will never find another man to marry at this rate anyway. it's a pretty intelligent mindfuck
>>
>>7205653
I've spent some time abroad with some Americans. While they were really nice guys, one of them really liked to point out how good his beer tastes every time we drank.
He would literally go like in my chinese cartoons when they drink beer. It was pretty embarassing desu. he said he wasn't used to drinking, since he was only 22 or something, stupid claps and their drinking laws. At that age I've been drinking beer for 6 years.
>>
When it's just my brothers, sisters and my parents at their place for holiday meals, my mom will literally fart and burp while we're all trying to eat. It's fucking awful and she's always been like this.
>>
>>7205510
I know this fucking feel.
>>
>>7206979
how is your dog buying Mcdonalds? oor guy. seriously, how is he getting that much fast food?
>>
>cousin dips his turkey into the gravy boat.
Disgusting
>>
>>7210144
What? Why would they think this is okay? That's basic fucking table manners.
>>
>mom cooks for (people present)* 3 by default
>eats half of her food at best
>dad makes pig noises
>licks plate "clean"
>>
>>7207774
>With 99.9% of foods and beverages, the exact opposite is true

I fucking hate when people slurp their food, but you're a retard. A lot of "tasting" has to do with smell, and aerating the food in your mouth helps with that.
>>
>>7205358
Waifu is Asian, zero-th generation. Her brothers (adults) are super picky eaters but when I make something good at my house they will eat all of it themselves and hardly leave any for others (we go buffet style). If there are leftovers they will outright take them home without even asking, dishes and all. I think the older one is actually retarded
>>
>>7205878
This is a huge part of why I still browse this shit hole of a site every day.
>>
>>7210337
What type of Asian?
>>
>>7205950
Fucking this. They just find reasons to spend long periods of time to do nothing in the same room I"m in.
>>
File: 1367301558507.jpg (73 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1367301558507.jpg
73 KB, 524x468
>let's go to an asian place!
>everyone orders burgers
>>
File: 1378681363584.jpg (25 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
1378681363584.jpg
25 KB, 379x214
>>7210337
>If there are leftovers they will outright take them home without even asking, dishes and all
>dishes and all
>>
My Uncle refuses to eat vegetables. He's in his 50s. It doesn't matter how you serve them or how you prepare them. This grown ass, middle aged man will not eat vegetables.
>>
>>7205717

slurping isn't the cultural norm in korea when it comes to eating. No one gives a fuck about slurping there.

The only aspect of korean cultural eating is being generous to old people when eating by eating at the same speed that they eat. letting them eat as much as they want. Saying I will eat well at the start of the meal and then saying that I ate well at the end of the meal.

Also never drink your alcohol directly infront of elders at a table, always turn away to do so
>>
Always dining out with one friend who is a tight ass about the meal...

He will never eat a restaurant where we pay separately. Say we can go to a kebab restaurant that does noodles as well, he orders a cheaper dish while everyone orders the more expensive kebab dishes, he will then 'share' by taking some of the kebabs while saying "oh I can't share any of these noodles". Then at the end he will pay on a credit card but then has the audacity to split the bill with everyone there.

More stories:
>go to Argentinian restaurant for friends birthday
>everyone orders pizza
>me and another guy share a massive meat platter
>everyone at the table is looking at us in envy from their shitty decisions

>post picture of a good japanese whisky that I got in japan on memebook
>every friend posts "yeah man gotta try this"
>imagine these people drinking the whisky in one shot as if it's a johnny walker

>friend goes on gluten free diet because he thought he had celiacs and pays $5000 in tests to find out he isn't a celiac. keeps telling the doctors that they fucked up the tests.
>Eventually starts to eat normally again

>Take friend to Korean dumpling restaurant
>best Korean dumplings I have ever eaten, I couldn't find better quality in korea
>friend complains because there is barely any meat
>>
>>7205358
lel
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.