[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend from Florida visiting me for the week >order a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
>friend from Florida visiting me for the week
>order a pizza
>pizza delivered, get ready to eat
>"hey man where's your ranch?"
>"uh, I don't have any ranch"
>"haha, where is it though?"
>"no I really don't have any"
>"why would you order a pizza when you've run out of ranch? that's like eating hot dogs without ketchup or mustard"
>tell him I don't like ranch dressing
>"hahaha ok man, now I KNOW you're joking"
>mfw
>>
pizza without ranch dressing is like dancing without music.

you fold the slice like a taco and fill the crevice with room-temperature ranch.
>>
>>7204967

how fat is he? Seen ppl do this in the midwest and they think 300lbs is an average healthy weight for a guy
>>7204969
how fat are you? no lying.
>>
>>7204986
i'm like 270 lbs at five feet 7 inches tall
>>
I do it rarely and that's only when the pizza is supposed to be spicy. (Whether it be spicy sauce or spices in general)
>>
>>7204986
he's quite chubby, like lots of people he seems to think one meal of fast food a day is normal
>>
>>7204991

holy fucking christ you are going to die at 43. get on that treadmill stat, bro. No shame
>anon board
but you are a small planet, you are seriously at risk.
>>
I live in texas and I only eat ranch with lower tier pizzas
>>
>>7205003

quelle domage
>>
>>7204967
>get ready to eat
What does this even mean?
Wash hands, clear bench and perform a Satanic ritual?
>>
>>7205031

Setting the table, washing hands, drinks prepared, everything is at the table so no one needs to get up and be rude.
>>
>>7205009
news flash: everybody dies

im gonna live happy using ranch dressing in many ways in everyday life
>>
>>7205037
>news flash: everybody dies
for now...
>>
>>7205037
everybody dies, true, but you have a certain degree of control over when, you can die at 40, or at 80, it's up to you, not to mention the increased quality of life you'd enjoy living a healthier lifestyle
>>
>>7205037
you can still be a healthy weight and enjoy stuff like ranch dressing every now and then
>>
>>7205037

news flash: most people can run up a flight of stairs without stopping for breath
>>
>>7205037
>>7205042
>>7205092

No. You guys are all wrong. Live life to the max, even if that includes over-indulging on Ranch Dressing.
>>
>>7205045
Maybe. Keep beliving.
>>
It sounds like OP looked up a map of the US and just picked the first state he saw to establish that these are Americans we're talking about.
>>
File: stfu.gif (893 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
stfu.gif
893 KB, 500x225
>>7205101

see

>>7205046

Enjoy your man-tits.
>>
>>7205092
>>7205101
you guys are forgetting that ranch is not actually good.
>>
>>7205148
muslims say buttsex is no good

but they do it all the time anyway.
>>
File: 1408672334450.png (230 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1408672334450.png
230 KB, 480x480
Calling someone fat on /ck/ is like calling someone a weeaboo on /a/

No shit

It's hardly even an insult
>>
>>7205164
honestly i'd expect /ck/ to have less fatties, as posters here at least have some idea how to cook up decent food as opposed to the rest of the website's posters who eat nothing but fast food and frozen food
>>
>>7205173
fewer, not less
>>
>>7205164
Depends I'd think, people are pretty into healthy cooking and living here. I think it's because this board gets a lot of the same crowd from boards like /out/ and /fit/.
Even then I agree, nothing wrong with loving food, as long as you're willing to admit that being big is going to cause you problems.
>>
>>7205161
but buttsex is pretty good desu. Ranch is for people with dull taste in food.
>>
>>7205164
Hungry skellington chef reporting in
>>
>>7205173

Well that is what you get for expecting anything on /ck/.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.