[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of Food would one need to eat to be as big as Robert Irvine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: ri.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ri.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
What type of Food would one need to eat to be as big as Robert Irvine?
>>
whey protein shakes.

and something sugary to shove glucose into your muscles. apparently bodybuilders like chocolate milk for this.
>>
File: fieri.jpg (22 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
fieri.jpg
22 KB, 660x371
>>7204318
That requires a trip to Flavor Town!!!
>>
>>7204318
Korean.

Lots and lots of Korean.
>>
>>7204323
I know guys that eat pixie stix along with their shakes right after working out to cause a rapid insulin spike
>>
File: expanding memes.png (489 KB, 480x798) Image search: [Google]
expanding memes.png
489 KB, 480x798
>>7204318
NANOMACHINES, SON
>>
>>7204318
food w/protein :^)
>>
Roids, whey, chicken and potatoes/rice

Don't get me wrong, the guy obviously puts in more work in the gym than 99.9% of people on this board, but even with that dedication, roids are a necessity

Plus side is living the bulkan life makes for cheaper chicken (via bulk purchase)
>>
>>7204566
Pretty much this.

I remember a friend telling me about some clinic thing of his she attended. Irvine walked in, and the first thing he did was call everyone a bunch of "useless pigs." This was before anyone had done anything for him to evaluate. No cameras rolling or anything. That nigga roiding.
>>
>>7204566
As someone who has done multiple steroid cycles, I can confirm that they are awesome. First one I did was only testosterone, I gained about 15lbs of muscle, felt fucking unstoppable, and masturbated about 4 times a day if I wasn't able to get with a girl. Second cycle was testosterone plus tren (derived from horse steroids), I ate 2 mcChickens and 2 mcDoubles from mcdonalds nearly every night after work, plus a lot of other shit, and still gained lean mass and lost fat simultaneously
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.