[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1410826043235.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1410826043235.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>Mint
>>
File: ANGRY REDNECK.jpg (9 KB, 332x252) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY REDNECK.jpg
9 KB, 332x252
>frog poster
>>
>he couldn't use an original picture to make a thread he just used epic meme pepe frog because he's an unimaginative faggot
>>
You're probably just posting this because mommy bought you mint chip instead of rocky road, so I'll tell you right now.

You really only deserve that face if you've put some in your garden and woke up the next day to see that it took over your entire garden.
>>
Fuck off with these threads already.
>>
>>7202992
never had lamb roast, faggot?
>>
>>7203003
>You really only deserve that face if you've put some in your garden and woke up the next day to see that it took over your entire garden

I've had that happen to me. It was still a win because mint is fucking delicious and it had the neighborly courtesy to only invade its neighbors on the surface dirt and not fuck with their deep roots.
>>
Mint makes semen taste better. That's what OP's mum told me.
>>
>Toothpaste flavored iced cream

Which one of you sick fucks enjoy this garbage?
>>
File: 1448131890501.jpg (92 KB, 734x800) Image search: [Google]
1448131890501.jpg
92 KB, 734x800
>>7203079

me. michael scott.
>>
>>7203079
Toothpaste isn't always mint you narrow minded git.
>>
>>7202992
Is this a rare pepper on this board?
>>
What sort of mint is usually the mint that's used in ice cream? Spearmint?
>>
>>7203129
fluoride
>>
>>7203129
Whats the difference btw?
I am to lazy too google.
>>
>>7203132
No, I mean because there are many types of mint.
>>
File: tadpole.jpg (14 KB, 164x334) Image search: [Google]
tadpole.jpg
14 KB, 164x334
>>7203129
semint
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.