[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT IS OPEN TODAY? I need food and beer, what stores are open today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: GxRcTpi.gif (4 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
GxRcTpi.gif
4 MB, 624x352
WHAT IS OPEN TODAY?

I need food and beer, what stores are open today?
>>
If your in 'murrica, some of the gas stations and drug stores (cvs, rite aid, etc) seem to be open, as well as a few restaurants and fast food shitholes.
>>
>>7201845
Is Wal-Mart closed? Wal-Mart's never closed.
>>
>>7201848
I thought the same thing, but apparently they are

I'm not sure what to believe anymore
>>
ihop is open
>>
File: co5mN_.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
co5mN_.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Heading to 7/11. Wish me luck.
>>
>>7201834
spirits unlimited by me is open til 6 today

food wise, order chinese
>>
What about in Canada, guys?
>>
>>7201901
Probably the same as UK (because we own you), so any shop owned by a paki.
>>
Back. 7/11 was open. Man, that was depressing. Eating 7/11 taquitos and pizza on Christmas and drinking Miller Lite.
>>
>>7201834
Gas station for beer, local Chinese place for food.That's how I've been spending the day.
>tfw washing down sum dum kitty with an ice cold Colt 45
Merry Chrimus nigga
>>
>>7201901
I think I'm going to order pizza from Panago today. Other than that, I know that Denny's is open.
>>
>>7201901
7/11
>>
>>7201946
That was my Christmas last year.
>>
I vowed to never go back to the 7-11 closest to my house after they tried to charge me twice for my chicken wings. I told them to learn how to speak english and go back to where they came from.
>>
FUCK YOU, PANAGO.
>>
>>7201834
kingpin got some DD nudes?
>>
>>7202014
So what happened? Did they go back to San Fran like you told them?
>>
Walgreens is open.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.