[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merry Christmas /ck/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Santa-Cooking.jpg (277 KB, 375x496) Image search: [Google]
Santa-Cooking.jpg
277 KB, 375x496
Merry Christmas /ck/!
>>
Merry Christmas Op, may your eggnog be strong and turkey tender!
>>
>>7200686
What' if we're mormons and have ham?
>>
Merry Christmas you old bastards.
You're good people.
>>
>>7200693
Then enjoy your ginger ale and may your swine be fine.
>>
>>7200686
tfw fucked up on my first try at eggnog
>made cooked eggnog for the first time
>followed recipe to heart
>it's alright but the though of raw eggwhites in my eggnog gave me the hibijibis.
>proceed to gag as I try to swallow.
"I-it's good guys!"
>family enjoys it.

Oh well.
>>
You guys are my favorite board and I love you sll
>>
>>7200700
Whats the recipe if I may ask?
>>
Can this also be the /ck/ related gift thread?
>>
>>7200748
Yes. I asked for the guy fieri knife set, I hope Santa brings it for me!
>>
>>7200748
I made my gf a rosemary olive oil salt body scrub, coconut lavender moisturizer, and a peppermint foot soak. Is that /ck/?
>>
>>7200788
Makes you a faggot.
>>
y-you too senpai
>>>7200989
>>
File: IMG_20151225_102241.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_102241.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>7200748
Got this and a gift card that I'll have to use to get a decent vacuum sealer.
>>
>>7200697
Lol
>>
>>7200788
Do you also make your gf pluck her pussy hairs before fucking her?
>>
>>7201240
> pluck
> pubic hair
Are you shitting me anon? You know nothing of women do you?
>>
>>7201024
>>7201240
o-okay...
>>
>>7201254
R U a gril

Pls rspnd
>>
>>7200788
pls gib recipes
>>
>>7201983
Foot soak is peppermint tea, Epsom salts, and baking soda. You mix it into hot water for a bath or soak.
Lotion is coconut oil that is whipped with a hand mixer until it's opaque and has stiff peaks, then mixed with lavender essential oil.
Body scrub is Epsom salt mixed with extra virgin olive oil that's been heated with rosemary. It's a sort of paste.
I hopes she likes them, we haven't exchanged gifts yet.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.