[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /ck/, I need to put this to rest. Has it ever happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: vomit.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Okay /ck/, I need to put this to rest.

Has it ever happened that you're eating a sweet like cake, ice cream or whipped cream, and suddenly you can taste the spoon's metallic flavor in the dessert itself? Why does this happen?

The first time I remember this happening wasn't with a spoon, it was when they gave me a piece of cake from a birthday party I didn't attend (I didn't really like the kid but his parents were friends with mine so they went out of courtesy). It was wrapped in foil. The whole cake was ruined, it all fucking tasted like metal. It was awful. I suppose that was my karmic retribution for not just going to that poor fucker's party.
>>
yeah I've noticed that sometimes aluminum can give off a metallic flavor.
>>
Honestly its probably just a left over sensation had. I.e kids b day party..anything sweet...blah blah
>>
Isn't experiencing random metallic tastes one of the signs of dementia?
>>
>>7199616
Use a gold spoon so u dont get that metallic taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYtFH2bFCfg
>>
>>7199904
Who are you talking to? Get out of my house.
>>
>>7199616

All the time, more so with chocolate cake
>>
Am I the only person who hates seeing that dumb anime puke girl all the time?
>>
>>7201431

yes you are literally the only person on this earth who feels this way
>>
>>7201434
Ok thanks for clarifying.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.