[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stopping bad digestion from chocolate chip panettone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1.png (714 KB, 639x478) Image search: [Google]
1.png
714 KB, 639x478
So I've recently bought three chocolate chip panetttones from Morrisons in the UK, after eating two 2 days in a row I've had stomach cramps lasting all night being bad which I now think must have been due to these. Sadly I still have a third and it tastes nice and I want to eat it as a result. But I don't want to have similar cramping again especially since needing to go have Christmas meal tomorrow.

Any advice on how to eat such a thing without it messing up my body?
>>
>>7199577
Grow up and learn to control your urges instead of letting them control you. Are you 7 years old or something? Christ some people.
>>
>>7199577
you might be allergic to one of the ingredients

perhaps some of the nuts or fruits this looks like it might have in it.
>>
i dunno if its gas cramping maybe try some beano.
>>
>>7199587
>eat a whole cake
>"my stomach hurts"
>"you might be allergic"
no you're just eating too much fucking cake
>>
Take it from me, Anon, the temptation to literally eat an entire cake (or two, I guess) is strong, I know it well. But it ain't gonna lead anywhere good.

I'm just thankful I figured the shit I was headed for before I became a 500 hundred pound living beanbag.

It isn't too late, nigga. You'll be able to enjoy things in a much longer term if you don't fuck yourself with lack of impulse control.
>>
You already made the decision to eat the 2nd whole cake on the 2nd day, nothing anyone posts here will stop your fat manchild ass from going 3 for 3.
>>
>>7199577
You need fibre to handle all that shit man... go get some psyllium husk when the stores open again
>>
people in the uk actually eat this shit? over here people give you one and you have to try to regift it. some travel through many owners before they are gifted the their final unsuspecting owner
>>
>>7200817
You would be better off with insoluble fibre.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.