[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undercooked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: DSCF1974[1].jpg (2 MB, 3664x2748) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1974[1].jpg
2 MB, 3664x2748
Undercooked?
>>
what kind of meat is that?
>>
>>7198836

Salmon.
>>
Salmon typically tolerates being "undercooked" quite well. If the texture agrees with you then I say it's all good but in my experience most Americans, at least, aren't fans of fish other than tuna being cooked any less than well done.
>>
>>7198847

That's good to know, thanks! This was my first time cooking salmon. It was delicious.
>>
>>7198840
Looks good if not a little overcooked desu senpai. That's just my preference thougb
>>
Is that enokitake and mixed beans on top in some kind of teriyaki/soy sauce?

That looks good
>>
If it flakes nicely and you like the texture it's fine. You probably aren't going to get some sort of weird parasite from Salmon, so it's not that big a deal to cook it less than well done. Personally I prefer it well done at a high heat, but that's just because it gets really hot and flaky, and if you cook it over wood it has more time to get the smokey flavor in the fish.
>>
I can tolerate salmon a little undercooked but personally I prefer it cooked through. The texture of undercooked salmon isn't particularly good imo. There is a fine line between cooked through and overcooked though. It tends to start drying out very quickly soon after it's cooked through.
>>
>>7198960

It is.
>>
>>7198905
you can eat fresh salmon raw so if it tastes good thats all you need
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.