[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to try to make japanese food >look up videos >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: d.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>want to try to make japanese food
>look up videos
>mfw dyed hair
>mfw ukulele intro
>mfw anime everywhere
>mfw suburban white girl

how does this happen to an entire countries food?
and any good resources for japanese food?
>>
>>7198726
Link? She sounds hot.
>>
>not knowing cooking with dog

First day on /ck/?
>>
>>7198726
>trying to look up a recipe for some dish
>first link on Google is some blog
>open link and start reading the "recipe"
>it's literally a blog post talking about her friend's trip to Cancun, completely unrelated to food or the recipe
>at the end of the blog post she mentions the ingredients needed with some shitty instructions

Why do females do this?
>>
>>7198748
Fuck I hate this shit.
>>
>>7198748
the worst part is they don't even put quantities on the ingredients, or mention only either the amount of time needed to cook or the temperature.
>>
>>7198726
It's probably because you're looking at Youtube instead of Niconico.

>>7198748
It's for ad reasons. Most of those blogs are maintained for profit. Longer word count and more images means more space to scroll through ads and affiliate links, as well as more time a viewer spends with ad(s) on a page.
>>
>>7198726
Nancy Hachisu wrote a couple of cool cookbooks about traditional Japanese food and techniques
>>
File: 1339711583751.png (17 KB, 721x562) Image search: [Google]
1339711583751.png
17 KB, 721x562
>Japanese cooking video
>cook speaks English as his first language
>all the video is in English
>he says some, but not all ingredients by the Japanese name

This is the epitome of pretentious.
>>
cooking with dog
>cooking with dog
>>
>>7198726
>ukulele intro
Link? I gotta see this shit for myself.
>>
>>7198726
Ukes are cheap and cute
>>
>>7199122
except 90% of the people who have them cant play, and have ukuleles that boarder on being a toy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.