[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's cooking for /ck/ristmas lunch and dinner? pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0399.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1680) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1680
What's cooking for /ck/ristmas lunch and dinner?

pic related just went into the oven.
>>
File: IMG_0402.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1049) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1049
>>
>>7198624

Opening with beet soup. Main is anger fish steamed with mushrooms of various kinds, some beansprouts in oystersauce with rice. Dessert is standard from the store.
>>
Chestnut spinach and Stilton en croute, with creamed leek sauce, standard trimmings
>>
I'm alone so just semolina with harissa, as often.
>>
>>7198633
Maybe if the mushrooms were a little more understanding, the fish wouldn't be so steamed with them.
>>
Roast duck
Roast pork
Caramelised potatoes
Braised red cabbage
Brussel sprouts
And a shitload of gravy
>>
Doing christmas eve, so seafood of course, Gulf coast style (Florida bro)

Redfish, 2 ways, one of these was caught by me on saturday, one by my dad on sunday, so bretty fresh stuff. I will blacken some and fry some.

Fresh gulf shrimp, again I will skewer and blacken some and fry some.

Fried oysters

hushpuppies replete with bits of fish scraps in them, also will use the oyster liquor for the necessary liquid

zucchini and eggplant that will be first smoked and then finished off on my cast iron flat top

Grits

Fresh green beans with salt pork

fuck I'm ready
>>
Sadness, washed out with expensive rum.
>>
Aldis pizza and honey battered chicken tenders if I feel super fat. I also have a strawberry cream cake.
>>
>>7198678
This, without the pork. Scandinavian? ?
>>
>>7198666
You so funny Satan
>>
Homemade ramen. Or Udon rather since skinny ass ramen noodles are shit.
>>
>>7198721
Nordjylland

Don't tell me you eat chips with your christmas dinner
>>
Doing a rib roast, potatoes au gratin, roasted carrots and brussels sprouts and salad with a soy-ginger dressing.

A nice 13 year old cab to go with the beef, plenty of home brew plus some home made hard cider, some store bought beer as well.

For dessert, pecan pie and pumpkin cheesecake, whipped cream or ice cream optional.
>>
>>7198759
>being this much of a pathetic weeb
>>
>>7198792
Wife asks for ramen so that's what she gets.
>Not eating whatever you want regardless of the day
>>
>>7198624
I bought a couple of inch thick ribeyes and I'm going to pan fry them with rosemary and butter. I'm feeling some roasted broccoli as a side.
>>
>>7198681
desu senpai the only way to eat oysters are outside cooked over a fire
>>
>>7198768
Nordjulland too.
My family insists, I don't personally eat it, potatis are better and don't cut your mouth
>>
>>7198624
I'm going out for Chinese with friends for Xmas brunch. Dinner will be shrimp cocktail.
>>
>>7199151
Jew?
>>
>>7199153
I am not Jewish, but a couple of my friends who'll be attending brunch are.
>>
borscht with sprite and bourbon mixed into it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.