[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering buying one of these.. Besides whipped cream, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: images-1.jpg (10 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
10 KB, 313x470
Considering buying one of these..
Besides whipped cream, what else can you make with it? Can you put sauces like ketchup in it and whip it up?
>>
U can get fuked up for 10 seconds
>>
>>7198237
I put water in it to get a little foam for my iced water.
>>
File: who was foam.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
who was foam.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
use it to make authentic cappuccino with your black coffee
>>
>>7198237
i'm not trying to offend you, but why are you considering buying one if you don't know what you can do with it?
>>
>>7198284
For whipped cream.

But I want to justify my purchase with other possibilities.
>>
>urethra

just putting it out there.
>>
>>7198288
do you know if it has the same texture as whipped cream made by hand, or is it more similar to the canned whipped cream you can find in stores? if it's similar to canned whipped cream, i would avoid it. whipped cream from the can seems to "deflate" and doesn't taste as creamy as hand whipped.
>>
>>7198288
You're not me wtf lol

>>7198284
Not offended. But basically what the guy pretending to be me said. Guess if he could answer for me, must have been easy to assume man..not meaning offense to you either

>>7198273
Like a Sodastream ?
>>
Is cream a meme?

I mean the word 'cream' rhymes with 'meme' so that means it's a meme, right?
>>
on the plus side OP
you can fuck around with one of those things
since they are ment to handle high pressures

you can do whatever the fuck you feel like doing.
A gourmet is as much an experimenter as someone doing science.
>>
Get C02 cartridges and make seltzer water. C02 for quick pickles.

Are you really considering buying this for just whipped cream? I've been looking at siphons for weeks just weighing my options.
>>
>>7198415
Meme
> rhymes with cream
>>
>>7198237
Whippets are hella fun
>>
>>7198460
correct. they sound alike.
>>
>>7198462
Do a triple balloon and go to jupiter for 30 seconds
>>
>>7198294
More like store bought
>>
>>7198415
>I mean the word 'cream' rhymes with 'meme'

No it doesn't...
>>
>>7198533

Of course it does, dum dum...
>>
>>7198588
But it's actually pronounced "maymay" anon.
>>
>>7198595
>not pronouncing "meme" and "pepe" identically
>>
>>7198596
More like peepee lol
>>
meme and cream both rhyme
>>
>>7198626
my girlfriend's white. I am black. I make my living off selling crack.
>>
File: IMG_20151126_154644.jpg (130 KB, 1015x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_154644.jpg
130 KB, 1015x1000
Hyperspace during LSD trip.
>>
>>7198691
Nitrous is cool. Then again the only time I did it I was already on cocaine, GHB, and Ketamine. Want it for LSD and MDMA/MDA though shit would be lit
>>
>>7198708
>shit would be lit
would it? i prefer nitrous with pcp meth and addy, while having lots of gay sex
>>
>>7198642
fug! white man getting keked reportig in
>>
Some guy on masterchef made a cake in one.
>>
>>7198708
By itself it's sortof fun, but it combines really well with a lot of drugs I've read. I don't smoke weed myself, but it send my friends into a mad loop when they were stoned. During lsd it takes you up a few levels.
>>
>>7198835
Dude, just taking a couple of hits and then doing whippets
the goddamnbest.
>>
>>7198708
LSD/Cocaine/Ketamine/Nitrous is an amazing mix. Combines beautifully with MDMA as well but I've never thrown it into the mix.

If you haven't already I'd advise you don't overdo nitrous. I've kind of ruined it for myself by taking too much and somewhere after 50-100 you will feel really stupid afterwards to the point where stringing a sentence together is difficult. Not nice stupid like you get from ket either you're literally just fucked for the rest of the night, not particularly pleasant.
>>
>>7198237
yr gonna get addicted to nitrous m8
>>
>>7198237
Down with the unitaskers.
>>
>>7198443
Well yeah I'm considering doing savory whipped creams but without cream if you understand what I'm aiming for

>>7198816
Now that's what I'm talking about, cheers
>>
>>7198816
>>7199569
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C3h9uePWTzc

Looks pretty neat actually
>>
I saw on a cooking show 15 or so years ago, the chef made a sort of fruit jelly using gelatin, let it cool then put it into one of those to make a sort of whipped fruit foam.

Never tried it myself though.
>>
>>7199915
>whipped fruit foam

Intriguing.
>>
>>7198288
You can make foams, espumas (which are hipster foams), you can use it with CO2 cartridges to carbonate things like fruits, or small amounts of liquids, you can nitrogenate things like cold-brewed/ice coffee or teas, or pretty much any fluid you'd like (though be warned, carbonating gives things a sourish taste, which is why whips and Guinness use nitrogen). I've even heard of people using them to make quick angel-food cake by charging batter and microwaving it.
>>
>>7198293
Please put it back in your pants.
>>
>>7198288
Use it to make chocolate mousse.
>>
>>7199915
would look cool n all but gelatine tastes overpowering no matter how much flavor you put in
>>
>>7202759
Could one use a Soda Stream to make chocolate mousse perhaps?
>>
>>7202896
Then one would just use carageenan or agar agar instead.
>>
i was given one of the 80$ ones. i asked for a gift reciept and took it back. What is the problem you ask? You can buy 100% dairy whipped cream from costco for about 60% of the cost of making it yourself. Also, as another anon mentioned, carbonation gives things a weird taste. You will never break even on this toy, and will use it primarily to make very expensive experiments.

Wasn't for me.
>>
>>7204749
Aersol whipped > hand whipped
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.