[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt (in this thread) post your weird food concoctions i like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1310572247573.jpg (4 KB, 212x251) Image search: [Google]
1310572247573.jpg
4 KB, 212x251
itt (in this thread) post your weird food concoctions

i like to spread peanut butter on a slice of bread and raspberry jam on another. i then bring the two pieces of bread together and cut this object in half, and then eat them

it's pretty good.
>>
hahahahahaha
>>
>>7196482
"Hunger is the best relish."
>>
File: Chips n gravy w cheese.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2136) Image search: [Google]
Chips n gravy w cheese.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2136
I covered chips in gravy and added cheese curds once, was pretty good.
I think I'll call it "northern prison slop".
>>
Anyone else do this?
>>
>>7196482
That doesn't sound like it goes together at all.
>>
File: 1399427448307.jpg (2 MB, 4928x2985) Image search: [Google]
1399427448307.jpg
2 MB, 4928x2985
>>7196529
God bless poutine.
>>
I once added beans to a chilli, it was alright
>>
File: ls.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
took a sausage and put it in some hollowed out bread once. not bad
I think I'll call it "the hidden salami"
>>
I like to put cold cuts and cheese between two slices of bread

I bet you think I'm a complete freak for doing this
>>
Do you like your sandwiches with some turkey and cereal in ‘em like putting a fistful of cereal in a jam and turkey sandwich I think it is a delicious tasty crunch and all you need is a little bit would you like to try one with me ck? More protein and energy
>>
>>7196620
That sounds perfectly normal to me.

I admit though, sometimes I like to put cereal in a bowl and cover it in milk. Like, cold cow's milk. I know, I know...I'm weird.
>>
>>7196482
I toast some bread. Then I put some ham and cheese between them. Then I microwave it for a bit. I call it a melter.
>>
Mix flour, eggs and milk in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt. Melt down some butter on a frying pan, and pour some of your egg-milk-flour mixture on it. Heat until the consistency changes from liquid to spongy semi-solid. Serve with sugar, sugar derivatives, sugar precursors or crushed fruit.

I know some of those ingredients are pretty messed up, but I swear it tastes really good.
>>
I sometimes roll up slices of cold cuts and cheese in tortillas and microwave them until the cheese melts and dip them in whatever sauce/dressing I happen to have around.
>>
>>7196482
i'll be honest, that sounds incredibly weird in my part of the world. the whole PBJ thing is like.... what
>>
I like to eat a spicy japapenster :D cut it up and fry the jalapenster haha nice and a spicy likea spicy meat ball jalapenster :) haha i like tasty hot food so i cook up a tasty jalapenster for dinner LOL its like indian food but not curry a JALAPENSTER :D haha
>>
I like to cut slabs of flesh from the buttocks of large ruminants and grind it into a coarse mush. I dangle round cakes of the mush over a smoldering fire until it is brownish/black on the outside. I eat the burnt meat mush between two slices of bread with a variety of plant matter and slurries of other types of plant matter smeared on it.

oh and mayonnaise. That part might freak you out but I gotta do me.
>>
kill yourselves
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.