[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ I'm hungry and at work. Don't have any food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: jimmy-johns-x550.jpg (76 KB, 560x384) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-johns-x550.jpg
76 KB, 560x384
Hey /ck/
I'm hungry and at work. Don't have any food and can't leave so I need something that can be delivered.
I don't want pizza or Chinese, so I was thinking of risking the salmonella and getting Jimmy Johns. Do they make anything good?
>>
Uuuh. Here's there menu
https://www.jimmyjohns.com/menu/#/
>>
>>7196370
use the postmates app and order subway. that's what I do because my social anxiety fucks me up everytime I go in, so I just have the postmates guy order it for me and all I have to do is give him the money plus some extra for delivery.
>>
>>7196370
>risking the salmonella and getting Jimmy Johns
You're thinking of Chipotle m8
>>
Their bread is pretty good, I usually get the Big John (roast beef) with cheese, and their spicy peppers are really good
>>
>>7196370
the amount of meat in their ad pic is a fucking lie
salad sandwiches, go to hell
>>
File: 20151105_134244.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151105_134244.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
>>7196370
I like the #9 italian night club. But next time I'm getting it without lettuce. Their lettuce sucks. Oh and add hot peppers
>>
>>7196630
>italian night club

Seconded. Don't have any problem with their lettuce myself, but, the peppers are a nice addition.

Since you seem like you're new to them, I hope you like mayonnaise. I've never had a problem with the amount they add, but, some people are grossed out by it. It also has oil & vinegar, so, even if you dislike and omit the mayo, it won't be overly dry.
>>
>>7196641
>putting mayo on an italian sub
seriously, fuck jj
>>
I ended up getting the Ham and Bacon sandwich and added cheese
It was pretty good. I didn't mind the massive amount of lettuce.
Only complaint was that it had a massive amount of mayo on it. Next time I'm gonna go halfsies on it
>>
>>7196648
they only put it on the big italian#9, on the smaller#5 one they dont add it, and u can always ask for it or not for it on both
>>
this recommendation may be jaded because i worked there and got tired of most subs, but the tuna with bacon is brutty gud
>>
>>7196370

eat the Pepe. Just do it.
>>
>>7197657
pussy
>>
>>7196431
What's your go-to subway order? and how much do you tip
>>
>>7197706
teriyaki chicken and usually 2 bucks unless they are rude
>>
>>7197710
and once i only had cash and couldnt tip and heard them say something when i cashed out and when i went back they fucked with my food so i cant go there anymore so i always make sure to tip at the further away subway or else im screwed
>>
No. you're better off waiting
>>
the ultimate porker is the shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.