[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddamn I just want to make spicy yellow curry to put on my rice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: img_4040.jpg (272 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
img_4040.jpg
272 KB, 1300x867
Goddamn I just want to make spicy yellow curry to put on my rice. I don't have the time to watch Shanta mix random ingredients with her poop hand for 20 minutes.
How do you make yellow curry with yellow curry powder and coconut milk?
I also have some yellow curry paste and a bunch of veggies.
>>
curry is for queers and bongs
>>
>>7196153
redundant statement
>>
>>7196153

you shut your whore mouth cunt
>>
I see that hating indians is catching on as the new forced meme hotness in edgy racism. Ya'll really need to settle on a slur though if you want to be as cool as the 16 year old little shits going "niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger" in the walmart parking lot.
>>
>>7196188
>wasting a fazolis on a sjw edgelord
>>
>>7196182
Those queers must have fucked your country over pretty bad for you to develop such a powerful collective anal anguish.
>>
>>7196188
poo in loo desu senpai
>>
take the floating fat part of the milk and put into a hot pan. add the powder. cook it for a bit, like gravy roux.

add the rest of the milk, the more liquid part. now you have sauce.

start adding ingredients in order of time to cook.
>>
>>7196188
>new

Nothing new about it Rajeep.
>>
>>7196188
Now this is triggered.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.