[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get it right plebs. Im tired of seeing yall put a bunch of stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1450839006064.jpg (32 KB, 560x629) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450839006064.jpg
32 KB, 560x629
Get it right plebs. Im tired of seeing yall put a bunch of stupid shit in tacos. Dont get me wrong you can get crazy with different ingredientd but THESE are tacos.
-An Angry Texan
>>
Sorry for spelling, im on my phone.
>>
I'm not from Murrica or Mexico, but those top ones look yummier honestly.

Stay mad, pendejo.
>>
they are both tacos and you are very bored
>>
All tacos are good. You are retarded.

-A civilized person
>>
hard shell tacos can be a thing, too. but the shell makes all the difference. none of that dry, brittle, taco bell tier shit - they need to be cooked fresh.
>>
>>7194551
If you go to Mexico you will never be served the top ones. The top ones are shit tier served at shit tier restaraunt for 3 dollars a piece. The bottom ones are God tier from food trucks that you can get 8 for 12$.
>>
Top: Fun Crunchy Snack Food
Bottom: Soft tortilla with onions, meat and cilantro

Honestly I prefer the tacos that the little Mexican fast food in my home town served. Can't beat a freshly fried shell.
>>
>>7194554
>using hard shell tacos
>not using corn
>>
>>7194556
>b-b-but muh authentic goat rectum!
>>
>>7194556
>if you go to a different region you'll get a different kind of food
yeah i know. they're both still tacos.
>>
>>7194568
Only acceptable tacos are the bottom. The other is just hard shitty chip with fillings.
>>
>>7194563
hard shell tacos are made with corn you dingus.
>>
12 posts, 6 posters....calm down OP.
>>
>>7194539

Those are both tacos. The ones on the bottom are just a lot better.
>>
>>7194572
This made me laugh harder than it should have.
>>
>first post on /ck/
>fails
Well fuck guys i guess il go back to watching simply sara and jack and try again another time
>>
>>7194556
Eating shit food from a shit country, why? America made the taco better
>>
>>7194539
Stop appropriating another culture as your own!!!!!!
>>
>>7194623
But muh authenticity!
>>
>>7194556

I hope they serve you a deep fried foot in your ass when you go to Mexico.

Nobody cares.
>>
I feel bad for the people who have never experienced mexican street tacos. My family in Pennsylvania thinks Taco bell is mexican food.
>>
>>7194539
They're both delicious, agavenigger.
>>
>>7194539
implying poor wetback scum dont eat the top taco

no one gives a flying fuck, t. beaner
>>
>>7194556
>8 for 12$.
expensive
>>
>>7194539
Tacos from Belize are better.
>>
Both are shit tier tbqh senpai
>no salsa
>no ques
Nice try faggit
>>
>>7194556
>If you go to Mexico you will never be served the top ones. The top ones are shit tier served at shit tier restaraunt for 3 dollars a piece. The bottom ones are God tier from food trucks that you can get 8 for 12$.

If you go to the U.S., you will never be served the bottom ones unless they have what are known as "soft" tacos on the menu. The top ones are delicious, as are the bottom ones, but due to hygiene and sanitation standards in the U.S., you will probably have to add your own fecal dust if you want that authentic Mexican made experience.
>>
>>7194539
Is there anybody in the world that actually likes those store bought hard shell tacos? I just don't get why anyone would buy them since they are so terrible in taste, crack easily, and soft shells require just as much prep and taste way better
>>
No one cares about your opinions, you stupid Texan. Go complain about it somewhere else.
>>
Nobody cares about Texas' opinion on anything.
>>
>>7194743
>If you go to the U.S., you will never be served the bottom ones unless they have what are known as "soft" tacos on the menu

yes you will, I've been to several different mexican restaurants with exactly that kind of taco on the menu before
>>
I don't give a fuck what you think you filthy fucking cocksucker

>le no true taco

Kick yourself in your nuts
>>
>being any sort of puritan
>>
>>7194743
>If you go to the U.S., you will never be served the bottom ones unless they have what are known as "soft" tacos on the menu
I live in the far north of flyover, and tacos are almost always sold as the bottom kind besides Taco Bell. No one wants fucking hard shells
>>
there is a happy zone in between mexican authentic and white trash american

bad
>store-bought hard shells
>salsa on taco
>queso on taco
>shit ground beef
>shit shredded cheese
>shit pickled jalapenos
>sour cream

good
>shredded beef or chicken
>fried pork (carnitas)
>cilantro
>onions
>cotija cheese and maybe a monterey jack if youre feeling extra american
>good hot sauce (cholula is good but specifically craft hot sauces)
>cooked flour/corn shells
>fried hard shells
>pacilla/pablano peppers
>fresh ground jalapenos
>ground onion/cilantro pico mix

and if you're really feeling frisky you could try what my restaurant does, which is serve with a side of yogurt cilantro garlic sauce

recipe:
1 part plain white yogurt
1 part mayo
minced garlic (ground with corn oil)
enough cilantro to make the mixture look a tiny bit green

grind everything but cilantro together then add cilantro and grind

its real good
>>
>>7194872
>Nobody cares about Texas's opinion on anything

And Texas doesn't care about anyone else opinion.

Symmetry!
>>
>>7194539
Sonoran Mexican food is THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING WORST
>tamales with no filling
>enchiladas are only cheese
>green chiles literally everywhere
>tacos are just diced shitty cut of tough steak and a tiny bit of cheese
>>
fuck yer taco's, eat moar seafood ya fuckin' bean
- an angrier texan
>>
>being an elitist about fucking tacos

Just eat the fucking tacos faggot
>>
>>7194743
You're a clown hermano. In New Jersey, New Brunswick to be specific, there is a high concentration of Mexican/Oaxacan immigrants who run taquerias and not only make the best Al Pastor but also fry a mean chicken. God Bless those crazy sloppy drunk bastardos 2bh.
>>
>>7194843
The only way I really like them is when I also have flour tortillas and refried beans. Make an Americanized beef hard shell taco with all the typical ingredients, the spread some refried beans on the soft flour tortilla and wrap it around the hard taco shell. You get the crunch of the hard corn, but, it's held together by the beans and flour tortilla. Pretty much TB's Double-Decker burrito, only made with better beef and toppings at home.
>>
What are typical ingredients in a taco? I tried making a beef tongue taco but it didn't really come out well. Is the salsa where you live supposed to be sour? What else am I supposed to put in it besides salsa?
>>
>>7195043
Then just fry the softshell yourself. Itll be way better
>>
>>7195019
northwest mexico is the midwest of mexico
>>
File: tacobell_steak_chalupa_02.jpg (311 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tacobell_steak_chalupa_02.jpg
311 KB, 800x600
the shell is fried

wow big fucking deal you nigger
>>
>>7194539
That's a literal wall of food right there.
>>
>>7194539
Mexican here, Tex-Mex tacos > authentic city armpit tacos. There are taco stands everywhere, but like 1/10 are edible.
>>
>>7194556
>If you go to Mexico
lol why would anyone willingly go to that shithole? People hate that place so much that their own civilians leave their country and come to the US illegally. Also, authenticity means doesn't necessarily = better you fucking pretentious food snob.
>>
>>7194556
>$12
No mames, eso es como 200 pesos. Facilmente consigues unos tacos buenos por 15 pesos o menos.
>>
>>7194539
>top
>diarrhea

>bottom
>maximum diarrhea
>>
>texan
>thinks he has an authority on what is good
>>
File: 20151222_184350_HDR.jpg (287 KB, 1594x897) Image search: [Google]
20151222_184350_HDR.jpg
287 KB, 1594x897
made tacos the other night, r8 brehs
>>
>>7194539
this pic makes me want to hit up the local taco place
thank the lord the new place im living in has one now
>>
>>7195248
>terribly cut tomatoes
>smear of guacamole and cum
>thickly cut steak
>flour tortillas

10/10 would eat while drunk
>>
>>7195248
>tomatoes cut like shit
>guacamole looks like green diarrhea
>steak looks nice
>tortillas white as fuck
work on the rest of the shit, the steak is good however
dont know how it tastes so none of what i said really matters
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.