[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>staying with girlfriend and her family over Christmas >me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>staying with girlfriend and her family over Christmas
>me and my girlfriend decide to cook pizza
>ask her mum to pick us up some ingredients because she's going to the shop anyway
>ask for flour as well as some other stuff
>her mum comes back with all the other stuff we wanted as well as two packets of pre-made dough
>look at the packet, it's pre-made puff pastry
>girlfriend says we have to use it since her mum bought it

We're making it tomorrow. How fucked am I, /ck/? By the way, in case it isn't obvious, her mum has no idea about cooking. I could write pages on the crap she makes. Here's what she calls her "homemade pizza":
>slices of plain white bread
>cheese
>salami

Pic related, the puff pastry she bought.
>>
Use the puff pastry to make a dessert. Make your own crust from flour and yeast.
>>
Make pizza pockets with the puff pastry
>>
>>7194067
>sending other people to do your shopping
>is actually surprised when shit doesn't go according to plan
people are idiots bruh, but anyways, parbake the puff pastry then make a small desert pizza on it, if you try to use it for an actual pizza the weight of the sauce/cheese/toppings will be too much for you to be able to pick up a slice without it falling apart
>>
>>7194067
What are those weird communist looking letters?
>>
>>7194067

Pizza puffs sounds pretty awesome. Do they have muffin tins?

>>7194099

yeah do this

>>7194122
don't be an ID Ten Tee. puff pastry can hold all kinds of shit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.