[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister makes meatballs >bite into them >eggshells >like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>sister makes meatballs
>bite into them
>eggshells
>like pretty giant fucking eggshells
>holy shit how could you not see these when you cracked the eggs
>get literally disgusted and don't eat any of them
>she gets mad and says it was an accident

where should i go to eat lads
im starving and i dont want those shit meatballs
>>
>>7194013

Order a meatball pizza and open the box in front of her saying: "this is how meatballs are supposed to look".
>>
>see spongebob reaction image and wall of greentext
>it's another thread complaining about other people's cooking made by an anon who can't cook for himself
>>
>>7194018
>implying eggshells are ever okay no matter how skilled you are at cooking
>>
File: 1415592123712.jpg (43 KB, 565x423) Image search: [Google]
1415592123712.jpg
43 KB, 565x423
>>7194018
>30 words
>a wall
>>
>>7194013

eat the fucking meatballs. Eggshells are good source of calcium and won't do you a speck of harm. If you're really going to be a baby about it, simmer them in tomato sauce for 2-3 hours, the acid will dissolve or soften the shell and you won't notice it
>>
>>7194022
That block of text is the size of a brick.
The foundations of a wall.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-52-23.png (425 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-52-23.png
425 KB, 800x1280
>that feel when I still remember the exact sound and texture of an eggshell I bit into when I was 5

That shit scars you for life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.