[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food come out moist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: picFysRQT.jpg (65 KB, 555x370) Image search: [Google]
picFysRQT.jpg
65 KB, 555x370
Our food always come out of the cooker real moist. It always has wet on it and got moisture in it and it too wet for our taste on ALL the food - even what needs to be dry like a crust or breads or fresh cheese it always come out of that cooker wet.

Please what are ur expert tips on keeping that food dry out of the cooker?

Thanks for your consideration.
>>
>>7193304
ain t done cookinbg food gets dry and then wet and then dry and then wet if youre using liquids and vegetables wtih a antural water content already just cook it a bit longer on a higher heat real quick to evaportae the remaining liquid that hasnt sweated out i cant rly understand are you using a slow cooker?? in that case take off the lid and again let the excess lliquid evaproatte
>>
I can't understand a single thing in this thread
>>
>>7193317
It is a store bought cooker use to make all of our food at our site. How long of a time to cook most foods to make it dry on it?
>>
>>7193322
I'm pretty sure you have to be high on acid to make sense of half the things posted on /ck/
>>
>>7193327
reci pe
>>
>>7193304
Please define "the cooker"
>>
>>7193391
1980's wrestler. He'd hit his opponents on the head with cast iron pans. A real tough son of a bitch.
>>
>>7193304
Northerner pls go
>>
>>7193438
no!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 846x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 846x635
>>7193304

Ohpe uwe must tell how you cewk fude. Ah fude ohwhey come out cooker weer dry. Verry verry dry. We need to cewk fude rike uwe.
>>
File: wtf1.gif (3 MB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
wtf1.gif
3 MB, 333x250
>>7193304
>cooker
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.