[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food's recipe for a sexual date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: first-date.jpg (460 KB, 1000x802) Image search: [Google]
first-date.jpg
460 KB, 1000x802
I am having a first date with a sexual girl and I want to make as best as possible.

What food's to recommend as a recipe to the chef at our restaurant?

Please, this is a sexual woman and I need the best recipe to tell to the chef for his nightly menu.
>>
>>7193254

>sexual girl
>tell the chef what to cook
>taking a jizz towel out to dinner instead of treating her like the cumdumpster she probably is

Your thread doesn't make sense.
>>
>>7193264
Please what is ur recipe's tip for this sexuaL date?
>>
>>7193319
booze. no food
>>
>>7193324
Can this be a recipe to a chef though at its restaurant?
>>
>>7193332
yes it can :)

here is my go to recipe for dining with sexual girls

ingrediments:
1 shot glass
1 oz of vodka (sexual girls also like gin)

directions:
1) place 1oz vodka (or gin) into shot glass
2) drink it

make sure she has at least 7 of these and that you have at least 10 (so you aren't accused rapist). if you or sexual girl want more then go for it!

gl OP, report back and tell us how it went
>>
She's a whore senpai, just take her dumb ass to applebees and she'll suck your dick in the car on the way home.
>>
>sexual girl

So just a girl then?
>>
>>7193254
>sexual date
>sexual girl
>sexual woman

Good Lord.
Also:
Something light, maybe fish and rice, sauce not cream-based, a salad and some wine.
>>
>sushi
or if she doesn't like sushi
>tapas
and
>whatever kind of alcohol she likes

This will get you laid
>>
rub da dick on the table and it will be one sexual date
>>
>>7193254
>sexual date
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7194371
The date might turn sexual at any moment. This is the ultimate meaning of a true sexual date with a sexual woman.
>>
>>7194430

tean, sexual dates are pretty rare but awesome, I had one a couple years ago, best of luck.. I would suggest ordering oysters and then chocolate cake for dessert. Make sure you eat pineapple before the date so your cum tastes like ice cream.
>>
>>7194460
that pineapple thing is bs
>>
>>7194489
t. Cock sucking faggot
>>
File: first-date.jpg (88 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
first-date.jpg
88 KB, 562x600
>>7193254
What is she thinking?
>>
>>7193254
Just tell the chef you're bringing a very sexual woman so you need something suitably sexual. He'll know what to do.
>>
>>7195076
She's wondering why she never gets a second date.
>>
>>7195076
'does he have a luxury car?'
'How's many properties does he own'
'hmm, could I make a fortune of alimony?'
'you know, know that I look at him he's pretty short, ugh'
>>
>>7193254
Where the fuck are you from???
>>
Chili is good, also I find that burritos help build sexual tension. Either is bound to make her spread her cheeks.
>>
File: weewee.jpg (125 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
weewee.jpg
125 KB, 640x433
>>7193254
The food isn't going to get you laid OP. Some other guy cooking isn't going to help you get your dick wet. I hate to break it to you.
>>
>>7193254
Chocolate releases endorphins in the brain which give the feeling of love.

Avoid anything too heavy so she doesn't feel too bloated for sex.
>>
>>7193254
Either bait or Indian
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-20BNg9s9Iw
>>
>>7195228
>>
>>7193347
>ingrediments
Kek
>>
>>7195302
>or Indian
My exact thoughts.
>>
File: girlfriend.png (107 KB, 460x303) Image search: [Google]
girlfriend.png
107 KB, 460x303
>>7193254
>this is a sexual woman

if she's anything like my hot girlfriend, you can skip dinner all together and get right to the dirty stuff
>>
>>7193347
>>7193530
>>7193542
>>7195084
>>7195265

The date has been over now. She was a sexual woman. The chef used my recommendaytion for vodka drink and also a chili burrito menu choice and a sushi option. This could be a romance. Thanks to you for.your helps. It was a connection through love using a chef's food as the menu of attraction.
>>
OP, do you actually have autism or some sort of mental disorder? Just curious.
>>
Subliminal foods OP. Make hotdogs, and have popsicles for dessert.
>>
>>7193254
what's the difference between a girl and a sexual girl, aside from an old lady who is too old to be bothered with an intimate relationship
>>
>Sexual date
>Sexual woman
>Ingrediments
>Menu of attraction

I hope these become ck memes.
>>
>>7197468
Good job pajheet, just make sure you don't shit in the street when you're with her. Unless she's a dirty bitch from new delhi, she'll find this gross.
>>
>>7195076
>sucks to be 40 divorced and dating again fuck look at my crows feet
>>
Where can I find a sexual girl? I want to try the tips ITT.
>>
File: CornDog.jpg (2 MB, 3333x2000) Image search: [Google]
CornDog.jpg
2 MB, 3333x2000
>>7193254
here you go OP
>>
>>7201635
Just the tips?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.