[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicken thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What do you like to do with your chicken /ck/?

>pic related, dinner for tonight.
>>
>>7193200
Breast meat is shit. I buy leg quarters or whole chickens and roast them in the oven. White meat goes to leftover chicken salad.
>>
>>7193200
i choke mine 2bh
>>
OH MY GOD why would you DO THAT?>>7193200
>>7193200
>>7193200
>>
for some reason i prefer breast meat. thighs are ok, but too greasy. plus they make great tendies
>>
>>7193206
>pervo detected
Expect a knock on your door from homeland security.
>>
Brick chicken if whole chicken or legs
Stir fry if boneless/skinless
Fried if not whole chicken
>>
>>7193283
I'm assuming you've never heard of the phrase, "choking the chicken"?
>>
File: silkie-chickens--30013.jpg (166 KB, 610x372) Image search: [Google]
silkie-chickens--30013.jpg
166 KB, 610x372
>>7193200
This thread is pretty relevant to my interests right now so help me out, anons.

What chicken dishes do you like serving when you have several guests coming over?
>>
>>7193547
Tacos
Paprikash
Parmesan
Braised legs/thighs
Roast a whole bird
Seasoned and pan-fried/grilled
>>
>>7193547
ALA KING
L
A

K
I
N
G
>>
>>7193568
Yeah, this shit is probably one of the easiest ways I know of cooking a chicken. But I'm leaning towards
>>7193558 roasting. Currently watching videos of spatchcocking a chicken. I didn't know it was that easy.
>>
>>7193786
Spatchcoking is incredibly easy but I'm usually just too lazy to bother with it. I just rub all over on top of and under the skin with a combination of butter or oil, garlic, salt, pepper, herbs and spices, shove some more herbs and sometimes half a lemon or something like that inside the cavity, stick it on a rack and roast it at 375 degrees until it's done and the skin is nice and browned and crispy.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
Chicken curry (just indian sauce from a jar, too white for this shit)

I'm so tired of baked chicken, and nuggets parmesean doesn't really count

I need to expand my chicken portfolio
>>
>>7193912
Hunters chicken is tasty and easy, not very good for you though I bet
>>
>>7193200
I eat chicken every day and I really pref to make vhicken nuggets with cornflakes from pieces of chicken breast.
>>
>>7193930
>cornflakes
As in the breakfast cereal? How do you cook them? Am I being trolled?
>>
>>7193952
>crush cornflakes
>bread chicken with it
>chicken be crispy as fuck

It's that simple
>>
>>7193952
the corn flakes are crushed up and used in place of regular bread crumb batter, i think. never done it myself but i have a friend who swears by it
>>
French cuisine is great
>>
>>7193991
It really makes the chicken crispy, but the cornflakes soak more oil so
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.