[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i live in korea shake shake buger better than mcdonald?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 253x199
soon shake shake burger come to korea
but many fucking buffing people say" shake shake is better than mcdonald " . them even eat many mcdonal they . they just eat fucking pig and chichken and beef miex patty burrger

i question to you really shake shake better than mcdonald?
>>
>>7192964

Amelica is pig disgusting
>>
>>7192964
Idk if this is a troll thread

I've never heard of shake shake but in America McDonalds is considered the lowest tier of fast food

Pretty much anything is going to have better burgers than McDonalds

That being said I get cravings for McDonalds occasionally
>>
>>7192964
Do you mean Shake Shack?
Starting in NYC, it's the original style of flat griddle-cooked hamburger. Sort of a 5 Guys, or some of the old places like A&W, and mom and pop diners would make a short order kind of burger (no open flame).

Not much compares to McDonalds, however. It's paper-thin burgers pressed with onion bits as it cooks. The only comparable burgers were made much smaller, such as White Castle and Krystal burgers. Soft white bread mushy steamed buns, simple pickle, ketchup and dab of mustard (which mcdonalds quietly eliminated a few years ago).

Shake Shack does everything right, has a chicago hot dog, good friends, great milkshakes, and even an amazing fried portobello they can add to a burger. It's a step above Johnny Rockets pricewise where ordering a full dinner with side and drink doesn't bankrupt you.
>>
>>7192989
McDonald's burgers don't come on steamed buns, and they aren't cooked with onions. They also still have mustard. It's just a pitifully small amount.
>>
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER? DO YOU WANT A PIZZA? AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING. GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.