[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Found a jar of pickles in the fridge >Last digit of "Best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_3830[1].jpg (238 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3830[1].jpg
238 KB, 960x720
>Found a jar of pickles in the fridge
>Last digit of "Best By" date is smeared off
>Don't know when roommate bought them
>It's a huge fridge so it could have gone unnoticed in the few months I started living here or it could be new

What do, /ck/?
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>7190581

>people who 'find' things in the fridge

Just clean it out you disgusting slob
>>
>>7190584
Like I said, it's roommate's. I have my own little shelf in the freezer that I keep everything in.
>>
>>7190581
>What do, /ck/?

Smack yourself in the face for asking such a retarded question. They are pickles bro. They will last for years and years and years. That's the fucking point of making pickles--the vinegar preserves them.

What's next? Are you going to ask when the salt goes bad?
>>
>>7190593
Does salt go bad?
>>
>>7190599

No. And neither do pickles. Not in your lifetime anyway.
>>
>>7190600
So how long?
Google it for me
>>
Pickles last for at least a year past their date, and that is pretty much worst case scenario.
>>
They aren't yours. What's the fucking question?
>>
>>7190581
This is at least the 10th thread involving a roommate. Does nobody on this board have a place to call their own?

>my own shelf
>>
not your pickles bro
>>
>>7191670
Not all of us have roommates. I don't at the moment, but I'm actually thinking about leasing or maybe selling my house and moving back in with a friend of mine who just got divorced.

I lived with him and another friend in his house for a few years before he knocked up his psycho girlfriend and married her. Moved out and got my own house a couple months before she squeezed out the first hellspawn, then they had another one.

Now here we are 8 years later, she flipped her shit and went off the deep end. He went on a business trip for a week and during that time, she moved out, took the kids, cleared out the bank accounts, maxed out their credit cards, trashed the house and took just about everything and had him served with divorce papers the day he got back.

No idea why I felt compelled to tell that story, but fuck that bitch and her bullshit. I figure I'll move back in over there to help him out and make things cheaper for myself in the process.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.