[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to smart and final >buy dark chocolate-covered almonds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1434362861386.gif (498 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1434362861386.gif
498 KB, 500x283
>go to smart and final
>buy dark chocolate-covered almonds from bin, so I can't tell exactly what kind of nut it is when I'm scooping them up with the cup.
>get home, bite into one
>it's peanuts
>fuckers accidentally put peanuts in the almond bin
>I'm fucking allergic
>spit it out and brush my teeth

fucking fuck can I sue?
>>
I dunno about the sue part, but maybe tell them about it so no other allergyfags like yourself get rekt.
>>
No, because you're not allergic to peanuts and you're a liar. Were you really allergic to peanuts, you wouldn't be buying any sweets, particularly not chocolate and /especially/ not chocolate covered almonds, from any bulk bin anywhere.
For one, almonds are almost always processed in facilities that also process peanuts. For another, people with nut allergies are taught to assume that unless its packaging specifically states otherwise, all chocolate is contaminated with nuts, especially bulk bin chocolate.
Why do you lie to the internet?
>>
>has a nut allergy
>grabs random free-roaming nuts from a bin

m8 I'm surprised you've managed to get old enough to post in 4chan without having won a Darwin Award already.

Also:
>spit it out and brush my teeth
Like nigga where's your epi-pen?
>>
>>7188719
>not slowly eating more and more peanuts until you're immune to them
>>
File: 9SxPyki.jpg (66 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
9SxPyki.jpg
66 KB, 600x399
>>
File: blow.jpg (118 KB, 645x911) Image search: [Google]
blow.jpg
118 KB, 645x911
>>7188755
Well it's a long story.

Been losing a lot of weight the last few years, got really painful stomach pains and I started vomiting a lot, getting diarrhea so like the idiot I am, I waited a long time and finally went to a doctor, where they tested my blood and informed me that I had developed type 4 allergies to several substances, namely wheat, peanuts, corn, soy, and a minor lactose intolerance.

The peanut allergy isn't deadly unless in large doses, but it is genetic and my younger brother's allergy is potentially fatal. I usually just get sick, throw up and shit like mad, destroys my appetite, I end up not eating for hours or days during nasty episodes. Not all peanut allergies are lethal.

I realize now I've been stupid, I'll have to find more reliable methods of eating dark chocolate almonds.
>>
>>7188774
Allergies don't work that way, unfortunately.

Hell, I've even managed to develop minor allergies to foods I used to eat all the time.
>>
>>7188788
They can. It sometimes works, at least. When you're a kid, at least. Maybe not as an adult.
>>
>>7188778
Back in the day, before all the narcissism of Facebook, Instagram and shit like that, friends of mine and I used to take pictures of ourselves hating misplaced apostrophes.
>>
>>7188788
It indeed works that way but it's not as simple as >>7188774 makes it. You still need to go to a doctor for it.

http://onforb.es/MELwn9
>>
File: 1411306106331.jpg (60 KB, 248x232) Image search: [Google]
1411306106331.jpg
60 KB, 248x232
>buy chocolate-covered almonds by the bags
>chill them
>put them in my cereal
>best fucking thing I've ever tasted
Fuck my cut I don't even care
>>
>>7188719
>legume allergy
>buying from bulk section
>spit it out and brush my teeth, but don't use your epipen
>looking to sue because you're a goddamn fool
>dramatic female anime pic

Off yourself with a generous application of sage.
>>
>>7188764
>>7189324
>don't use your epipen.

epipen should not be used before symptoms develop. If you dont have trouble breating, just keep epipen at the ready. The adrenalin/epineferin is rather short acting. It will keep your airways open, but dont take it too early. Also call 911.
>>
>>7189731
Doesn't change the fact op is a faggot.
>>
>>7188855
why do you link ad-infested sites
>>
>>7188755
>people with nut allergies are taught to assume that unless its packaging specifically states otherwise, all chocolate is contaminated with nuts

Was with you until this. I have a peanut allergy and I eat chocolate of all kinds with abandon. I will give you the fact that you may be referring to people with life-threatening allergies.
>>
Here's a tip faggot: you're the one with the inferior genes, you get to take care of making sure your fragile body doesn't get killed by a fucking nut lmao.

>wahhh i wanna sue someone
what is this 2005?
>>
>>7188719
If you're from America yes you can and you will win if you can prove you got it where you claimed.
>>
>>7190683
But I'd guess you were still taught that, even if you disregard it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.