[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me some ideas for what to have with this can of Spam I bought,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Spam_can.png (4 MB, 1050x996) Image search: [Google]
Spam_can.png
4 MB, 1050x996
Give me some ideas for what to have with this can of Spam I bought, /ck/. No, "throw it out" isn't a good idea.

Before you ask why I have something I don't know what to do with, it was for my brother but I forgot he dating a vegan. Please don't ask how.
>>
File: maker.jpg (49 KB, 639x426) Image search: [Google]
maker.jpg
49 KB, 639x426
As a Hawaii fag, musubi is the only acceptable way to consume Spam.
>>
put it in a blender with some heavy cream and brown sugar
>>
File: Spamandeggs.jpg (627 KB, 1900x1271) Image search: [Google]
Spamandeggs.jpg
627 KB, 1900x1271
Spam and eggs is a classic, cut thin and fried.

I feel ike maybe cubed and fried it'd be good with ramen, or rice would probably be better.
>>
>>7188491
Sounds like it's worth a shot. What do you mix in with the rice and/or spam? Hot or cold?
>>
slice it up and fry it with a couple eggs, the salt really brings out a runny yolk. Have 2 thin slices and 2 eggs, you'll be good to go well past lunch.

Dice it and mix it in with scrambled eggs, or make a fried rice thing with it.

grill it with teriyaki, spam and pineapple is alright if you like that sort of thing.
>>
put it in a blender with some canned tomatoes and some hot sauce. Then heat it up and eat like a soup
>>
>>7188479
Throw it out. No seriously, canned meat is degenerate and gross
>>
Use the thread has already up. This shit is disgusting.. Why would you eat canned meat?

>>7183707
>>7183707
>>7183707
>>7183707
>>
>>7188479
Korean cuisine has a bunch of different recipes that they use spam with.
Budae-jigae (army base stew)
Use in kimchi fried recipe and others.
>>
>>7188505

Hot fried spam and hot, fresh sticky rice.

The rice doesn't need anything, the at the very least a dab of shoyu and a sprinkle of furikake goes a long way.

Dipping or brushing the hot spam in teriyaki is also pretty common. Super easy tier is equal parts soy sauce and sugar, with a little ginger added to taste, brought to a simmer until the sugar is incorporated.

If you don't have a musubi press you can cut the bottom out of the Spam can and use the lid to press everything, old school style.

It's probably not the most amazing thing if you didn't grow up eating it, but it's much better than just eating Spam on a plate with a runny egg.
>>
Make carbonara. It's just fried spam cubes, mayo and a few shakes of parmesan mixed with warm macaroni
>>
>>7188615
This triggers the autism.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.