[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me. Dinner thread also.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1450573595327608026398.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
1450573595327608026398.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
Rate me. Dinner thread also.
>>
>>7185580
Already a thread. Your shitty chicken doesn't need its own thread

>>7178102
>>
Meat: Looks moist. Seasoned the correct amount. Some charing, will assume pan cooked.

Potatoes: Red potatoes are hard to judge in consistency from an image because of the lack of starch. Simply my perspective from the image they seem like they're slightly undercooked and could use just a little more seasoning.

Bell & Onion: You obviously cooked these at the same time. Onion cooks faster than Bell, so while your onions are at the beginning stages of caramelizing your Bell will be undercooked. Seasoning looks fine.

Plating: Could be better. That offset mustard yellow color is just disgusting. I see flakes from the seasoning and juices from the chicken all over. Presentation of the food could have been plated better too. Not going to score many points here.

Score: 6/10

Pros:
-Moist chicken
-Proper protein, carb and veggie mix
-Nothing looks overdone
-Everything seasoned

Cons:
-The seasoning is consistent over every piece of food, which looks like the same type of seasoning on everything. The flavors will all taste the same; there's no variety.
-Plating could be a lot better; nothing special was done except for slopping it all onto a plate and calling it a day
-Potatoes and Bell may be undercooked, but hard to judge from a picture alone

Would eat, -might- enjoy.
>>
>>7185613
potatoes turned out fine. I don't roast potatoes often and was surprised how they turned out. bells were a tad undercooked, good observation. it was the first plate I grabbed. I did just put it on the plate and eat desu. And I did use different seasonings on everything. I hate when everything tastes exactly the same.
Thanks.
>>
>>7185656

7/10 for clarification
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.