[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Pizza Hut-like pizza recipes do you recommend? Also, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1440878618134.jpg (185 KB, 468x500) Image search: [Google]
1440878618134.jpg
185 KB, 468x500
What Pizza Hut-like pizza recipes do you recommend?
Also, what's the best kind of vegetarian pizza out there?

General advice for cooking pizza is welcome.
>>
>vegetarian

Abondon thread
>>
>vegetarian

Kill yourself desu
>>
>>7185164
>>7185158
Red and processed meats cause cancer. The evidence up to date of it being carcinogenic is about as strong as of smoking causing cancer.

World Health Organization declaration on the topic:
http://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
>>
File: 1450082247881.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450082247881.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>7185179
>Red and processed meats cause cancer.
How about you eat unprocessed non red meat you fucking retard?
>>
>>7185215
It tastes shitty, dumbfuck. Ever considered that one might not like the taste?
>>
>>7185157
>Also, what's the best kind of vegetarian pizza out there
banana peppers and onions I guess, but there is absolutely no reason not to also include pepperoni and/or sausage
>>
>>7185179
>However, if the reported associations were proven to be causal, the Global Burden of Disease Project has estimated that diets high in red meat could be responsible for 50 000 cancer deaths per year worldwide.
Considering smoking causes almost half a million deaths in the US alone, that isn't really so bad. The main problem with red meat is that most of it is cheap, shitty trashmeat from CAFOs fed to people who are too stupid to feed themselves without microwave hamburgers.
>>
>vegetarian
can't tell if faggot or cuck
>>
>>7185179
>The evidence up to date of it being carcinogenic is about as strong as of smoking causing cancer.
i eat red meat at most once per week, and usually go weeks without it. i have as much chance of getting cancer as someone who smokes 3 packs a day?

>Red meat was classified as Group 2A, probably carcinogenic to humans
>probably
>In the case of red meat, the classification is based on limited evidence
>limited evidence
people who eat a lot of meat usually also eat a lot of white bread and no vegetables
>>
>>7185251
>people who eat a lot of meat usually also eat a lot of white bread and no vegetables
also a lot of salt and sugar
>>
>>7185179
>The evidence up to date of it being carcinogenic is about as strong as of smoking causing cancer.
No, this is an extremely misleading thing to say

The evidence for red meat causing cancer is not strong enough to form a causal relationship. This is very much not the case with cigarettes

Meanwhile, there is a causal relationship with some processed meats, but it is a very small increase in likelihood of one specific form of cancer when very large amounts are consumed regularly. It is very misleading to compare this to cigarettes where every time you smoke you are increasing your odds of getting all sorts of cancers, smoking regularly increases your cancer of getting cancer well over 400% while consuming far more processed meat than most people do increases your odds of getting one specific type of rare cancer by about 9% i think it was
>>
File: 1440743760370.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440743760370.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>7185223
Whatever you say you limp wristed cock sucking degenerate.
>>
>>7185157
Try mushroom and pineapple. That's what I always get.
>>
>>7185251
>cherry picking

Quit cherry picking. Processed meat's cancer causing properties have been well established. It's more than a correlation link as well - causality has been proven too. Read the fucking article.

>>7185230
>but there is absolutely no reason not to also include pepperoni and/or sausage

There is. Like not wanting to get cancer.
>>
>>7185316
>Read the fucking article.
i fucking read the fucking articles and it fucking says that fucking salted or fermented meat is the same fucking thing as fucking meat smoked and cured with nitrates when they're two entirely different fucking things

fuck!!!
>>
>>7185316
Youre a fucking faggot
>>
>>7185323
>>7185334
You must have a very low IQ. Have fun having cancer. You're no better than those who denied that smoking caused cancer. The link has been well established now, and it's causal, with experiments backing the claims up in the case of processed meats, and strong observational data suggesting that even non-processed red meats cause cancer.
>>
>>7185215
What else is there? Chicken is disgusting and bland.
>>
>>7185157
Black olives and cheese is all I get on my pizza.
>>
>>7185351
>if you don't agree with me and point out problems with the study you're stupid!
>profanity
>ad hominem
okay ingrid
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.