[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the hottest pepper you have ever eaten and how did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: chili_seeds_carolina_reaper.jpg (25 KB, 379x270) Image search: [Google]
chili_seeds_carolina_reaper.jpg
25 KB, 379x270
What's the hottest pepper you have ever eaten and how did you react to it?

I ate the Carolina reaper and had stomach cramps for about 5 hours after eating it.
>>
File: 1334154022488.png (78 KB, 698x658) Image search: [Google]
1334154022488.png
78 KB, 698x658
>>7185153

wow you must be so proud of yourself
>>
>>7185153
I had some nachos with jalapeƱos on them and they gave me a hot af head
>>
File: hot-sauce.jpg (18 KB, 236x332) Image search: [Google]
hot-sauce.jpg
18 KB, 236x332
Hottest thing in the world right here. Gives me the sweats.
>>
>>7185153
Ate two thai chilies that rekt my sinuses and made my eyes watery as fuck. Got high from the dopamine rush afterwords.

I prefer peppers that aren't so hot that you cant enjoy their flavor so I dont go hotter than habenero
>>
>>7185153
I had a dried Carolina Reaper and was in pain for only 10 minutes, then felt perfectly fine after.
>>
I never have eaten the actual pepper, but I had some friends load this stuff on my tacos as a prank. Shit was intense
>>
>>7185156
>>>/trash/
>>
>>7185153
I didnt actually eat them, but i used to make hard candy and one of my friends wanted scorpion pepper candy

i made the mistake of pouring the hot molten sugar directly into the pepper flakes and filled my home with a burning cloud of scorpion pepper
>>
>>7185153
Had a reaper, burned for about 20 mins then subsided. Overall, wasn't that bad, but I've grown and eaten my own ghost chili peppers, so I might be a bit biased.
>>
I have reaper and scorpion powders, they're both good, but I've over done it a few times then all hell breaks loose. Those were pretty bad, but the worse was a chocolate habanero. I decided in my wisdom to eat some raw when chopping it up for something else, and yeah my stomach started wretching and it felt strange for a day or so.

Nobody in their right mind eats those raw, they're meant to be an additive to foods.
>>
While breaking up Carolina Reaper and Trinidan Scorpian pods may sound great to frat boy types it's really no fun.

Stay in school assholes and become middle manager types.
>>
I chewed Big Red gum once. Never again.
>>
Bell pepper
>>
File: heat.jpg (62 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
heat.jpg
62 KB, 600x400
>>7187149

taste of the Old West my ass

chewed two sticks on a dare
payed for it for days
>>
personal favorite is a habenero called red savina. its about the hottest you can get whilst maintaining a good chilli flavor
>>
A habanero and I have no interest in eating anything hotter. No pissing contests for me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.