[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long since you have had smores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
How long since you have had smores?
>>
>>7184667
S'more of what?
>>
>>7184667
can't remember. never really been a huge fan of them though
>>
7 years and 4 months
>>
You cannot cook smores in the microwave. It wouldn't taste right.
>>
>>7184685
You now have a task ahead of you. And the pain of the wait will be behind you.
>>
>>7184672
You're killing me smalls
>>
>>7184687
That's odd. I didn't think the task was impossible cause I did just in fact cook mine in the microwave. It tasted great!

You are probably one of those people that say it isn't a campfire if you use a bic lighter.
>>
>>7184700
They are fine in a microwave if you do 2 things; Don't microwave the graham crackers, because they get soggy, and take a blow torch to the marshmallow afterward so you get that toasty flavor of brown/slightly charred marshmallow
>>
>>7184717
Dude it took 20 seconds in the microwave for four of them. Crackers didn't have time to get soggy. Yeah it is missing the outer marshmallow been, but you know what? I never liked that taste anyway.
>>
>tfw have a fireplace in my house and we used to make smores a few years ago
>lately every damn winter it doesn't even get cold enough to make a fire

I hate Florida.
>>
>>7184667
I never had any.
>>
>>7184750
>I hate Florida.
Me too. It was nice out yesterday/today though.
>>
About a week ago. I wanted a dessert and just happened to have all the ingredients in my pantry.
>>
Never.
>>
File: 1417371022522.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1417371022522.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
Why is that chocolate not melted, senpai?
>>
can't even remember the last time

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Prek
>>
File: smores-dip-4.jpg (221 KB, 550x374) Image search: [Google]
smores-dip-4.jpg
221 KB, 550x374
Ever since I started making S'mores Dip, I have found no reason for regular S'mores
>>
>>7185022
I wonder if you cold make a smores cookie, with small marshmallows and graham crumbs instead of flour.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
Made some more!
Crackers are getting a little stale.
All good though.
>>
>>7185168
are you just microwaving those?
>>
>>7185172
Yes, he's pig disgusting.

[spoiler]Anyone here spread peanut butter on graham crackers and dip them in milk like an oreo?[/spoiler]
>>
>>7185178
That is actually exactly how I eat graham crackers senpai
>>
>>7184667
I had one back in July because my fat friends had a grill night/party. They were making smores with peanut butter cups instead of chocolate bars; they were pretty good, but I only had two instead of the nearly ten everyone else has.
>>
>>7184667
Been years I hate sweets
>>
>>7185022
this is interesting
>>
>>7184750
>>7184773
If it makes any of you dude Bros any better, iowa only had 2 days of snow so I haven't done any snowboarding yet even though it's the middle of December
>>
>>7185434
>Iowa
>snowboarding
I lived there for a while and nobody even went outside in the winter, except to go to bars and school/work. But I was in Ames. I grew up in the south so I was looking forward to outdoor winter activities, but everyone I knew was too lazy.
>>
>>7185444
There's your problem m8, ames is basically known for cyclone territory. If you go to the ski resorts here, a lot of people snowboard. I'm going to Boone tomorrow because it's the first day of opening and I need practice before I go to keystone
>>
File: wowe.jpg (9 KB, 230x200) Image search: [Google]
wowe.jpg
9 KB, 230x200
NZ here, never had or made a smore
- what marshmallows are used? is marshmallow spread ever used as an alternative?
- what can be used effectively instead of g'ram crackers? il have to look over here but theyre likely to only be sold by specialty places
- nutella? dark or milk chocolate?
- do you ever throw in something lil extra to jazz them up a bit, add a lil zing u feel me
>>
>>7186525
Graham crackers, chocolate bar, and a bag of marshmallows. If you can't get those ingredients, don't bother trying to make smores.
>>
>>7186525
Fellow NZer, I think the closest thing we have to graham crackers is digestive biscuits?
Are they completely different?
>>
>>7186806
essentially the same. i'd say look for a biscuit that's not too overpowering in flavour, with a good texture. something maybe like ginger snaps but not as hard
>>
20 years ago. It's overrated.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.