[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /ck/ I used to never cook much, but lately I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Sup /ck/

I used to never cook much, but lately I've been trying to do more stuff with fresh ingredients and stuff. I like it, but there's one disadvantage. With certain ingredients, most noticeably onions and garlic, but also some other things, the smell really gets into your hands and I still have stinky hands days later even though I wash them with water and soap.

Is there any way to stop this, other than wearing gloves which I refuse?

May be a stupid question, but it's starting to annoy me.
>>
Days later? No way are you washing your hands properly.
>>
Wash your hands actually properly, wear gloves, and rub your hands on stainless steel (like your sink).
>>
dude with garlic don't rub your hands under the water, just hold them under and the smell will go away
>>
Wash your hands with soap and water like normal, but use a piece of stainless steel. Sulfur compounds in both garlic and onions react with stainless steel and rinse away with water.

I just get my fingers wet and rub them on the flat part of a stainless knife. Google it, it's pretty cool
>>
substitute sweet onions for red/yellow/white if you can, they still have good flavor and don't seem to be quite so pungent
>>
Garlic: Wash your hands in a bowl of vinegar
Onion: Wash your hands in a bowl of sugar water
>>
>not liking the smell of onions and/or garlic on your hands
just kill yourself
>>
If you masturbate immediately after preparation, the smell will transfer to your dick. Problem solved.
>>
>I still have stinky hands days later

No, you don't. Go be a sissy faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>7184608
No fucking clue. I wash my hands frequently when cooking and I've never experienced long lasting smelly hands.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.