[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need tendies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: tendies.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
is it possible to make tendies from scratch, and if so, is it cheaper than frozen tendies
>>
>>7184340
i have always wondered what makes a tendie? it can't be entire parts of chicken but a mishmash, right?
>>
I swear to fucking Atheist God it's the same fucking person making these stupid fucking threads that can be answered by a quick Bing search

Fuck off
>>
>>7184352
>Bing
>>
>>7184349
good tendies = breast meat strips
meh tendies = reconstituted meat
>>
>>7184352
Is this a troll post or are you really that cringey
>>
>>7184352
>what is the purpose of this mongolian basket weaving forum
>>
try making breadsticks instead, and dip them in marinara sauce.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (107 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
107 KB, 400x400
>>7184352
no need to be so... tender

>atheist god
>bing
>>
>>7184359
thanks, m8
>>
>>7184340
Chicken tenders are a strip of meat closest to the chicken's sternum, under the breast proper. I'm not sure if you can buy them in packs and at an economy price since there is only two tenders per chicken.
>>
of course it's possible to make them from scratch. but you'll never really be able to compete cost-wise with extremely low-quality, mass-produced tendies.
>>
>>7184384
but what is the optimum tendy cost-quality-quantity ratio
>>
>>7184365
To not ask stupid fucking questions that piss me off, that can be solved with an internet search

You're literally just asking if it's possible, not even asking for a recipe

I would fucking maul you, I would fucking destroy you if I ever saw you in real life. I'd go up to you and start fucking throwing down and thrashing you
>>
>>7184398
watchoutguyswegotabadassoverhere.jpg

you need to calm down bro you are going to have an aneurysm
>>
>>7184359
Chicken tendorloins fried in a buttermilk batter. You're missing out.
>>
>>7184409
recipe?
>>
>>7184393
that's for you to decide
>>
>>7184409
why tenderloins?

>take thighs
>remove bones
>trim excess fat
>season well
>cut into strips
>batter
>fry
beats the absolute shit out of 'tenderloin', jucy, delicious, flavorful. this 'white meat' fanaticism of the past 15 years is a fucking joke.
>>
can I make homemade tendies without a deep fryer or am I screwed
>>
File: tendies1.jpg (43 KB, 358x360) Image search: [Google]
tendies1.jpg
43 KB, 358x360
>>7184544

you can never have tendies
>>
File: 8346753.jpg.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
8346753.jpg.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>7184551
why live
>>
>>7184544
>pot deep enough so oil covers tendies
>enough oil to fill pot to said level
>profit

you just made yourself a deep fryer son
>>
>>7184563
ok I'm putting down the gun now
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.