[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calorie counting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: deus vult.jpg (85 KB, 780x505) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
85 KB, 780x505
What app does /ck/ to count calories?

Don't mind the pic
>>
>/pol/ack is fat

Colour me surprised
>>
myfitnesspal
>>
File: 3xSgR.jpg (711 KB, 476x9300) Image search: [Google]
3xSgR.jpg
711 KB, 476x9300
I don't.
>>
>>7183809
>FO3
>faggot stickfigure
>le mean humor
>owns a tablet but doesn't know how to reduce the pen size

The person who made this is a faggot
>>
>>7183804
MFP
>>
>>7183809
Literally reddit
>>
Counting calories has been proven to be very rarely effective at weight loss and there's no evidence that being 'overweight' is inherently bad for health. It's more important to embrace healthy behaviors and diets as well as improving self esteem.
>>
>>7183809
Makes me mad every single time.
>>
>>7183966
>Counting calories has been proven to be very rarely effective at weight loss
Please tell me how to counteract the fundamental laws of physics.
>>
>>7183966
Made me mad, got me to reply to stop this dumbass >>7183976 from feeding the troll.

2/10
>>
>>7183984
>stupid people don't exist on 4chan
>>
>>7183976
http://www.lindabacon.org/frequently-asked-questions-calorie-monitoring/
>>
>>7183976
maybe he is so fat that he turned into a black hole where the laws of physics don't apply anymore
>>
>>7183993
lmao @ quoting that mouthbreathing retard.
>why yes, most people like me are lazy fucking idiots who don't stick to their diets, therefore diets don't work because of diets, not my lack of self-control or willpower
>>
>>7183808
pretty much this. there's apps and other stuff, but you can generally guesstimate most stuff after you've inputed a few score items a bunch of times and have just memorized roughly how many cals you're eating
>>
>>7184019
It's not willpower like quitting smoking, your body literally goes into starvation mode if you limit your calories so you not only fail to lose weight but you then become genuinely unhealthy.
>>
>>7184019
But most people are lazy fucking idiots who don't stick to their diets.
>>
All the hamplanets on this thread justifying their 40%+ bf

baka
>>
>>7184048
No one wants to fuck a skeleton while worrying they'll break.
>>
>>7184024
on both a scientific and a person level as someone who's lost weight by adjusting their diet and working out more, i can attest that you are 100% wrong. eating 300-500 calories per day below your expenditure does not cause your body to go into "starvation mode".

stop making excuses for your failures as a human.
>>
File: 1391916890277.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1391916890277.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>7184051
>>
>>7184051
lol...If a baby can stretch it out and fit through there without breaking then my shitty average cock sure as hell can too.
>>
>>7184162
>Implying Im not 8x6
>>
Fat Secret p good too, OP.
>>
>>7184051
>no wanting to fuck eugenia
>>
>>7183997
the laws of physics don't disappear in proximity to a black hole
>>
>>7184162
just an fyi, it's common for babies to cause vaginal and perineal tears

luckily your cock is not a baby's skull
>>
>>7183813
>if it was a cute grill you guys would love this
>>
>>7184945
What if it was a sausage grill?
>>
>>7183809
>Throw out prepackaged seasoning packet
>Use the same brand's spices, the exact same thing that makes up the seasoning packet

Every time.
>>
>>7183804
An app of my own design

I call it "use a fucking scale and calculate the calories by hand and use excel for the rest you dumbfuck"
>>
HAES on /ck/?

fuck off
>>
>>7183966
Don't listen to this troll.
>>
>>7183807
He triggered you really easily with a clearly sarcastic photo lmao
>>
I use myfitnesspal, any app will work though, I've had something like 1400 kcal today. I wish this permacut would end.
>>
+1 for MyFitness Pal.

Been using it every single day for nearly two years. Really helped me to cut down on eating so much shit when I could see a number. I really slacked in year number two though and gained about 15 pounds. Really need to buckle down in 2016 (inb4 le cool New Years resolution).
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.