[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy works at subway anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-22-53-39.png (552 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-22-53-39.png
552 KB, 960x540
Ask a guy works at subway anything
>>
>>7183384
What was the worse order you had to do in terms of how fucked up or messy it was?
>>
>>7183384
Do you enjoy lusty anal sex? (Giving or receiving)
>>
Flathead Tuna deluxe toasted with everything on it and all the sauces it was a fucking nightmare
>>
>>7183393
Giving
>>
Are you worried that mechanisation of the food industry will render your job pointless?
>>
you ever shit onto one of the buns?
>>
>>7183403
No robots are expensive idiot are cheap
>>
>>7183404
Only always
>>
>>7183408
For now but one day we will just type in our order and the machine will make it.
>>
>>7183414
There's already mobile order press a button and I make a sandwich and you just pick it up
>>
File: 56763787654.png (136 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
56763787654.png
136 KB, 300x300
>>7183417
When it becomes affordable to just have robots do it though where will you go?
>>
>>7183422
Upper robot management
>>
>>7183426
What if robots exist to milk humanity of semen to fuel their genocidal evolution as part of their conquest to conquer the galaxy?
>>
>tfw you'll never be constantly prostate milked and your penis vacuum pumped by a robotic Gianna Michaels
>>
>>7183433
/d/ pls you're leaking everywhere
>>
Can I slap my cock around in the pickles?
>>
>>7183384
Do you work at Subway?
>>
Do you believe in dragons?
>>
>>7183384
How are the am's like where you live?

Worked for a year at McDonalds doing nightshifts and drunk idiots from nightclubs would always swarm the place because I live in a student town and the store is 24/7
>>
What sub do you NOT recommend?

Like someone says, "footlong buffalo chicken on italian herbs and cheese" do you rool your eyes and think "enjoy your cancer"?
>>
>>7183384

am I pleb tier for getting the cold cut combo?
>>
How often do you add pubes to the sandwich?
>>
>>7183384
Is it true the bread is totes toxic?
>>
are you brown
>>
best time of day for meatball subs?
>>
File: LtagIRD.jpg (33 KB, 340x373) Image search: [Google]
LtagIRD.jpg
33 KB, 340x373
D-do you fuck with the food and then laugh behind my back?
>>
>>7186189
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/04/11/subway-yoga-mat-chemical-almost-out-of-bread/7587787/

> Subway says a chemical also found in yoga mats will be completely phased out of its bread as of next week.
> The ingredient azodicarbonamide can be found in a wide variety of products, including those served at McDonald's and Starbucks and breads sold in supermarkets. It's approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use as a bleaching agent and dough conditioner. But the petition by Vani Hari of FoodBabe.com gained attention after Hari pointed out the chemical is also used to increase elasticity in products including yoga mats, shoe rubber, and synthetic leather.
>>
>>7183384
Do you work at Subway?
>>
>>7187422
are you a white supremacist?
>>
Do you work at white supremaway?
>>
>>7187640
If they can phase this ingredients out then why were they there to begin with? Seems like they are just disposing of waste by putting them it in our foods.
>>
>>7189449
Welcome to processed foods.
If it's not something you can pick up outside in the natural world it's most likely packed full of industrial waste.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.