[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey cu/ck/s, I got pic related from a co-worker through secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Hey cu/ck/s, I got pic related from a co-worker through secret Santa. It isn't terrible but definitely isn't good. What can I mix with it to make it bearable?
>>
Gingerale is the tradition, but I prefer sours
>>
White soda
>>
>>7182520
Its a blended whiskey so idk how sours would turn out
>>
Sriracha.
>>
>>7182520
>Ginger ale

this with lime (and ice, obviously)
>>
>>7182533

I fail to see the difference in the instance, it mostly tastes like sours one way or another
>>
Pour it into 4 different containers and combine each with different mixers. If you drink 6 bottles a day that's 24 different combinations a day. In time you will be better than 99% of mixologists. And also dead.
>>
Yuck. This is why my office has a $50 minimum for secret santa. Every now and then some joker buys $50 worth of shitty beer, but 95% of the time you get something that you don't instantly want to pour down the drain.
>>
CC really isn't that bad. I barely tastes like anything. Like the other guys said, ginger ale and lime work well. Like a moscow mule
>>
File: family foto.jpg (33 KB, 346x393) Image search: [Google]
family foto.jpg
33 KB, 346x393
>>7182511
> Canadian Club

That was my dad's favorite, with an apple juice chaser.
>>
>>7182511
>take 2 shots
>acquire buzz
>you no longer care what it tastes like

wow fag
>>
>>7182511
It's a decent base for mint juleps. Save it for summer.
>>
File: 1427242640793.jpg (96 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1427242640793.jpg
96 KB, 531x471
>>7183237
>using anything but bourbon for a mint julep
>>
>>7183249
The important thing is that it's rye. If you choose a bourbon that isn't rye, you're doing far worse than you would if you chose Canadian Club.
>>
>>7183268
>The important thing is that it's rye. If you choose a bourbon that isn't rye

Bourbon by law can't be a rye whiskey, are you fucking retarded and have no idea what you're talking about or do you mean a "rye heavy" bourbon.
>>
>>7183302
I know about mint juleps, but don't know the specifics about bourbon terminology. Standard Canadian Club isn't 100% rye, though. People call it rye. If it's possible to have a rye heavy bourbon, you're being a little nit picky.
>>
>>7183324
so you just don't know what you're talking about, neat.
>>
>>7183268
What the fuck are you talking about? Bourbon is by definition a corn whiskey.
>>
I drink CC because it's the cheapest whiskey I can tolerate straight.
>>
Looks dry.
>>
I'm drinking this shiz right now.

It's fine with water, or 7-up if you suck cocks for a living.

At $12 a fifth, you should learn to love it.
>>
>>7182511
If it's bad and you're trying to force yourself to make it "okay" enough for you to drink it, you should probably just put it away and never touch it again.
>>
Rye? Cola and ice.
>>
>>7186450

Alcohol has value beyond taste, even if it's shit, it can get you wasted.
>>
>>7186801
In that case: rubbing alcohol is the cheapest.
>>
>>7183324
literally no one calls it rye. It's Canadian which doesn't necessarily mean rye seeing as CC and Crown Royal don't taste like American rye. Dumbass senpaifam
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.