[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ has anyone ever eaten here? It recently opened up near
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ZfSjaQSo.png (241 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ZfSjaQSo.png
241 KB, 500x500
Hey /ck/ has anyone ever eaten here? It recently opened up near my college and It looks like a decent concept.
>>
Yes, but I've only ever had their Red Vine, basically their margherita offering. I've never disliked it, it tastes good, it's fresh. You can go all Chipotle if you want. The pizza itself is pretty small and won't really fill you up though.
>>
If the name has anything to do with weed that's autistic as fuck. Otherwise sounds nice
>>
>>7182321
>If dominoes has anything to do with a tile game that's autistic as fuck
>>
>>7182033
Only go for "build your own" option. Their other preselected topping combinations are shit. With build-your-own you can put as many kinds of meats, cheeses, and veggies you like for about $8. The pizza is about 8 inches or 10, I don't remember.
>>
>>7182321
>if Papa John's has anything to do with the pope that's autistic as fuck
>>
A drunk guy gave me a slice on the bus once. Apparently all the toppings are free. It was pretty decent for a chain
>>
>>7182321
>if any Pizza Hut is not in an actual Hut that's autistic as fuck
>>
It's the Italian Chipotle
>>
>>7182338
So, can I just load it up with mushrooms? How are their mushrooms? Are they fresh or canned or jarred? If fresh, do they saute them or dehydrate them in some way? If not, does the pizza come out watery? Is the crust some cracker thin shit or not?
>>
>>7184493
>canned or jarred?

Ugh. I've had to start asking this if I don't know a particular chain's mushroom choice. Fresh mushrooms on a pizza are great, they char up a little and add a nice earthy flavor. Jarred/canned just have a texture that reminds me of how slugs look.
>>
File: piada.jpg (188 KB, 1248x480) Image search: [Google]
piada.jpg
188 KB, 1248x480
>>7182412
no, THIS is the italian chipotle
>>
>>7182327
That doesn't make any fuckin sense. If I call my pizza place vodka pizza and it didn't contain vodka how would that make any sense? Your talking about a pizza place named after an object. If you're naming it after something that can be ingested and don't include it that's weird.
>>
>>7184580
I don't mind the texture, but the flavor is usually not there with canned or jarred. The local places know how to use them but I wouldn't trusta chain to know.
>>
>>7182321
Agreed but that one kid responding to ya seems pretty upset
>>
>>7182033
Pieology is better.
>>
>>7184592
In Italy?
>>
>>7185342
That's really not saying much.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.