[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people pretend to like this? Seriously, I ate so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Spaghetti_15816.jpg (860 KB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti_15816.jpg
860 KB, 4288x2848
Why do people pretend to like this?

Seriously, I ate so much pasta I cannot stand it....growing up it was a constant, oh look...mom's got the beef out...could we be having hamburgers? Perhaps tacos? NOPE, IT'S ALL BEING DUMPED IN PASTA SAUCE. Enough sauce to feed a small village to ensure we have pasta every single night with different noodles. Oh, you mean we're not having spaghetti tonight mom? ITS MACARONI?! WHAT A JOY! The noodles make the meal all the different....NOT.

The craziest thing is it's not due to poordom or anything, she just likes it. Hey mom, brought you some nice food over from the restaurant! No thanks, I'm just gonna make myself some pasta.
>>
The only worthwhile pasta is lasagna or stuffed ones like ravioli
>>
Why do Italians pretend to like this?
>>
>>7180891
The only worthwhile pasta is lasagna stuffed with ravioli
>>
Your mum was clearly shit at making pasta
>>
>>7180891
because i only cook them once in a while and when i do, they're fucking great
>>
Tacos are shit. Pasta is delicious. O had pasta almost every day when I was a child and I still do now. It's my favourite thing to cook since it's so versatile.
>>
>>7180935
>Tacos are shit. Pasta is delicious.

Bullshit. Noodles in tomato drippings is nothing great
>>
>>7180946
That's because you make shit sauce.
>minced meat in a flavourless crunchy casing
>>
when i'm old and no longer care about being healthy i'm gonna eat so much pasta
>>
I love me some spag bol.
I live on my own and make big batches of it and eat it for lunch and dinner for a few days and I get a bit upset when it runs out. Put a mountain of parmesan on that spag, its glorious.
The carbs from the pasta give me heaps of energy to get lots of work done and the tomato sauce give me the lubrication needed for an epic shit after my morning coffee. It's just the perfect body fuel.
>>
>>7180891
when my sister was a kid she would ONLY eat pasta. every night was a family destroying tantrum based on her latest food freak-out. threatening to kill my parents, kill the dog, etc. because she had to eat chicken. now she's graduating to being a hipster vegetarian who will make an exception for free range meat. fucking retard.
>>
>>7180952
Tomato sauces are not complicated Alfred
>>
Pasta is only good if its alfredo sauce, sunday gravy/red sauce is shit
>>
>>7180891
Man! I went full retard lazy the other day and just bought premade spaghetti sauce and after one small bowl I thought to myself, I am never making this dog shit again. I couldnt imagine eating it more than once a month.. ugh
>>
>>7180986
this
>>
>>7180986
>>7181029
Fuck off mate, Alfredo is the worst.
>>
>>7180970
Your parents must not have spanked her hard enough.
>>
>>7180986
>>7181029

Fuck off and eat a real pasta sauce, Amricunts. American-Italian 'cuisine' is irredeemable shit.
>>
>>7180891
Man, that looks delicious. I want some now and its not even 9 AM. Is your mom still in the pasta cookin' biz? Tell her I want some now.
>>
Tabasco on my spag bol makes all the difference.

Also OP, quick meals for the kids is why it's made so often in the family home. Try raising a family and cooking shit up every day.
>>
>>7180986
>Alfredo sauce
are you even trying m8?
>>
File: 1443065373368.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443065373368.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
If you can't make your own pasta, kindly ingest chlorine
>>
>>7181164
> drinks bleach ...spicier than a motherfuker

Curse you pastaaaaaa!!! So long cruel world
>>
>>7181141
Making anything other than tagliatelle or lasagna takes fucking ages. Even someone pretty quick would take near an hour cutting 4 servings worth of fusilli. Add cooking, sauce and cleaning to that and you're spending an hour and a half every time you want pasta. Heaven forbid it needs baking too.
>>
>>7180891
I like pasta too, OP. I'd like to eat pasta with your mom and fuck her silly.
>>
>>7181230
Lol inorite
>>
>>7181200

Is bleach spicy? I was never retarded enough to taste it.
>>
>>7180891
Pasta is so fucking good, but you just can't eat it all the time like that.

Is your mom like 1000 lbs?
>>
>>7181278
>pasta makes you fat
it doesn't
>>
>>7181278
I eat pasta most days and I'm not fat.
>>
>>7181306
A surplus of any food will make you fat.
Dou have an education?
>>
>>7181272
That's why it's called spicy water duh
>>
>>7180891

spag bol's fucking tasty, m8. More importantly, it's cheap as fuck to make. $10 spent on that shit feeds me for 5 days tbqh.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.