[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I visited my buddy in Alabama ( I am not american). He made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 4331232287_1c82dc9ce4_o.jpg (55 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
4331232287_1c82dc9ce4_o.jpg
55 KB, 515x515
So I visited my buddy in Alabama ( I am not american). He made bbqed ribs with some sweet potato. It was very tasty, but he served the food with a mix of chili sauce and mayo. It was kinda weird.

How common it is in america to mix chili sauce with mayo?
>>
>>7180816
for sure sounds like a good time. Nothing wrong with that. It's really quite common but then what do I know I'm just a hillbilly. Now I've got to go fuck a bunch of women and vote Trump. God bless.
>>
>>7180826
But it was mexican chili sauce.
>>
>>7180826
>>
>>7180826
>>
>>7180816
Fuck you, foreigner. Leave my country.
>>
I've never heard of it so it can't be that common.
>>
Honestly it's a lazy mans chipotle sauce I sometimes do it if I'm eating alone but wouldn't really serve it to others.

This is something Cooking With Jack should do
>>
>>7180844
>FLYOVER XENOPHOBIA
>>
>>7180826
But it was mexican chili sauce
>>
I'm Canadian but I've only seen that used in shitty sushi places.
>>
>>7180859
this
>>
>>7180816
It sounds like a lazy version of a white BBQ sauce. Nobody does white sauce outside of a couple of southern states.
>>
>>7180826
God bless you hillybilly in your swamp in Alabama. Whe Trump starts World War 3 you'll be the only guys to survive and hardly notice.
>>
I'm Mexican but I've only seen that in hot dog places
>>
>>7180816
>>7180897

yea, it's Alabama white sauce basically, the shittiest of all bbq sauces
>>
>>7180897
This. Personally I've only experienced it in couple places in Alabama, but it seems to be a dying tradition. I could be totally wrong on this though most of my bbq experience is Texas and the Carolinas. Been meaning to get up to Kansas City and Memphis to see what they'll talking is actually that good.
>>
>>7180897
>>7180960
>>7180967

Alabamian here, its not particularly popular or the standard in state, basically one resaraunt did the white sauce shit and there were a couple of copycats.

Most bbq places here will either more carolina style sauces or the thicker sweet shit from memphis or kansas city or wherever its known from.
>>
>>7180927
WW3 is coming one way or another. I'd rather have a president with a spine than a cuck shed, and the only one with a spine is Trump.
>>
>>7182324
>there are people that unironically think like this
>>
>>7182324
>WW3 is coming one way or another.
thx nostradamus. can you tell me what stocks to invest in now?
>>
>>7180816
>How common it is in america to mix chili sauce with mayo?

Not common among whites, regardless if they're southern or not.
>>
>>7180816
>>7182309

Alabamian as well. I've never seen someone do that.

We do love our white sauce, though. We make it from scratch every year for the 4th of July.
>>
texas here.

white bbq sauce is for faggots. fight me
>>
>>7180826
>women
At first I was going to say that you fuck animals and shit, but then I realized your sister and mother are still women, so enjoy anon. Remember to use protection anon (not a gun, but a condom) because you can't abort the baby.
>>
>>7180816
mayo is in our genes, our air
>>
>>7180816
>but he served the food with a mix of chili sauce and mayo
>mayo

Let me guess. They were white, right?
>>
The muktiple variations if mayo and any chili based sauce are getting more and more common daily.

On Sushi, on sandwiches, hell fast food will sell you "buffalo X" and instead of traditional sauce, will give you hot sauce and mayo.

It has very limited usage. I've had it and liked it, and also thought it was a horrifying amalgamation that had no right to come near my food.

Sandwiches and sushi with poor quality meat are saved by a zesty sauce like this. Stronger flavors han handle it, but subtly is obliterated by it.
>>
Albanians are weird people
>>
>>7182309
The sweet sauce comes from Kansas City. Memphis sauce is similar, but tends to be much more spicy and tart then that icecream topping that KC makes.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.